Official 2017 LSU Recruiting Thread

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Feb 7, 2016.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I already said that

kluke likes this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

3. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

@bhelmLSU, have you heard anything about any possible out of the blue, signing day surprises?

4. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

That's a silly reason to cool on him. You kinda expect a poor kid with limited access to resources to gain weight if he's immobile. He seems to heal pretty fast, too. He's worth taking just to keep off Auburn's roster.

5. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

It will be up to Canada if he wants to pursue him again and he may but I don't agree at all that you must gain a ton of weight because he is poor and immobile. I know old men who get in their best shape of their lives dealing with knee injuries like these. I also wouldn't just want to stash a player if we don't feel he has any chance to compete.

didit likes this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Bingo, fill the roster with champions

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Didn't Narcisse only drop his Auburn commit right after his father passed away to kind of appease his greiving mother? Just seems like he made a snap decision after a tragedy and his heart has always been with Auburn.

8. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Those old men would be he exception, not the rule. By a large margin, people with injuries to the lower extremities typically gain weight. That goes double if you live with Momma. Triple if Momma lives in Louisiana. Regardless, it's a dumb reason to move on from a kid. I would be worried if he put on weight in the offseason and had no injuries. In this case, he has injuries so it's explainable.

9. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

That may of been true years ago but with the doctors I work with they all say that not the norm. Insurance pays for rehab and working out is vital for returning to full health. If he gained a little weight I would understand. If the staff has concern about motivation and have plenty of experience dealing with kids with these injuries then I would trust them. They haven't moved away but it has opened their eyes.

MLUTiger likes this.
  10. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Good god, it wouldn't matter how much I ate when I was 18, I couldn't gain a pound.

TwistedTiger likes this.