Official 2019 LSU Recruiting Thread

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Jan 30, 2018.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Irrelevant. No qb. is going to commit on the hope there will be a new coach.

Bengal B likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Don't bet on it. The schedule is not as brutal next year.

3. MikeInLa

MikeInLa Founding Member

Big, tall guy. Lefty. He's a little rough but definitely has potential to play well in the SEC. He stares down his targeted receiver right after the snap though. SEC defenses are quick these days. They'll have to teach him some misdirection (a trick Brees uses a lot). Stays in the pocket and not afraid when protection starts to break down. Hopefully he stays the course and makes a great QB at LSU.

4. didit

didit Veteran Member

I think that phrase is only used when they decommit...

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I was thinking just the opposite. You know which one right? Cause I've seen it a few times and low and behold they end up a slimy sister kissing gump

didit likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Johnson was recruited by Ensminger and commited because of Ensminger and the new style offense he is installing. Yeah lets get rid of O and Blow as you say that would be another brilliant plan. This place is full of brilliant coaches don't know why all you guys are hanging around this site you should be earning millions as head coaches

TBTrumpet and ParadiseiNC like this.
  7. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Canada spearheaded his initial recruitment for sake of accuracy.

8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

new style what?

kcal and Brian like this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

New style from what Elmer was running. In case you havent been paying attention we are running what Clemson, Georgia and Alabama run. Dont know your football background but mine was WR in HS and college and although you will refuse to believe it it's the same offense. Give E Clemson and Bama's players and we would be 11-1 or 12-0. We would be 10-2 had the refs not screwed us last weekend. Oh BTW we beat Georgia. Did you predict we would in the top 10 at the end of the year? NO

One last thing I am old but have a great memory and no one here I can remember thought we be 9-3 or 10-2 going to a major bowl. You must be one of the dump E vultures that circle around this site who dont even kmow what they are looking at on gameday. Go learn some football before you jump into my post.
    Clint-Eastwood-Angry-300x200.jpg
    "Get off my lawn!"

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

your memory is terrible because several here predicted 9-3

have someone show you how to year the search function because it’s pretty easy to use... I was bored one day and searched for “jackass” ... lo and behold an avatar of moe from the three stooges appeared and I thought, “that’s funny”... but it turned out not to be