Official Apology to Jarrett Lee thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Oct 9, 2010.

1. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

I'll blame post game euphoria on that statement. He made quite a few bad passes in the game. Some of which killed drives for us. One pass almost got DePete killed.

I don't mind JJ coming in as a game changer, however JLee needs the reps because he's going to be the guy we depend on to win the game for us.

2. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

Miles keeping Lee in for the final plays was a good sign; I think he's finally beginning to see who is a more effective QB in moving the offense. JJ will still play a role but I would expect it to be lessened.

3. Tigers Paw

Tigers Paw Founding Member

Well deserved for Lee as he could have easily transfered but chose to stick it out. Could'nt be happier for him.

4. TigerFan87

TigerFan87 Founding Member

I'm thinking that Miles is trying to ease Lee back into the starting role. He should have started doing it at the beginning of the season, but that's hindsight. Lee is our future, and Les doesn't wanna throw him to the wolves this time.

5. Purple & Gold

Purple & Gold Founding Member

Lee is Da Man! In post game show Coach Fulmer commented that Lee should be starter.....sure hope Coach Miles sees the light.

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Exactly.

7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I thought he was very accurate tonight, as accurate as I have ever seen him. He was 9-11 with one of those being a perfect fade to Toliver in which he was molested (and no call was made) just the play before we did actually complete it.

I can't even remember the incomplete pass.

His slants at least led the receivers so that we could get the big YAC on both of Tolivers' big receptions.

Not sure what you mean by "quite a few bad passes". That just can't be the case.