Official LSU / aTm Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Mar 17, 2006.

1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

.... and semi-official Lady Tigers vs (pausing typing as I look this up) Florida Atlantic thread.

The aggies are hot as of the past few weeks and have played themselves into the tourney with that late run. To many looking at brackets, they just see a 12 seed. If seeding was based on how you've played lately, LSU and aTm would have very similar seeds. Both teams closed the season strongly.

This may be one where Brady's defensive coaching skills wins it for us. I am hoping that we can keep them off their game. LSU wins in a close low-scoring game, 65-57. Tipoff is at 4:50pm cst.

Earlier in the afternoon, the Lady Tigers open up against FAU. Tipoff is at 1:30pm cst from Vandy's awkward Memorial Gymnasium. A quick glance at the women's brackets indicates that the Lady Tigers may very well have the easiest road to the Final Four out of the four regions. They place teams more for geographic reasons so that's how it worked out. Lady Tigers win this one 1,000,000,000 - 0.

Geaux Tigers!!

2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Do you know the difference between a catfish and an Aggie Cheer Leader? One has whiskers and smells and the other is a fish.

Did you hear about the two Aggie engineers that were going to build a rocket ship and go to the sun? They were told the sun would burn them up before they got there. The engineers said "We've got it figured out. We are going at night."

3. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

Don't bash him unless you've been in his shoes. Could you or I have done a better job here? I doubt it. One thing is for sure, the fans sitting on the outside can always say what we would have done, but we aren't there and we have alllll the time in the world to make our decisions, he has a second to make his! Food for thought!

Anybody hungry for a po-boy?? ;)

4. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

im really interested to see how davis does against A&Ms center, jones. he did well against what many people think is the #1 NBA draft pick aldridge. evidently they went h2h a few times in aau. from what jones has said, they will try to deny GD. may mean DM will need to open it up or GD takes it at the high post.

cant wait

5. OkieTigerTK

I am! :hihi:

BTW, I got an e-mail from my father this morning that said "I think your Tigers are going to open a can of whoop-ass on the Aggies". It knocked me out of my chair because he will usually say "good luck to your Tigers" or something like that, but he very rarely talks trash about any team.

Geaux, Dad!:thumb:

6. TigerNtz

TigerNtz Ridley

I hope to see that can of whoop-ass!!! :bball:

7. LSUGradin99

It's looking like my 1,000,000,000 - 0 score for the lady tigers game is off... just slightly. 35-18 right now

8. LSUGradin99

Your dad sounds very intelligent.

9. OkieTigerTK

He is. When I talked to him a while ago, he was watching the Lady Tigers!

10. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

Okie, Dad sounds like my kind of people! I sincerely hope he's right! ;)