Official LSU/Bama Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Feb 22, 2005.

1. bigbully

bigbully Founding Member

I counted 44 for Kentucky - that's the first and only other SEC team I checked - ball's in your court

2. Carface

Carface What the...?

No rushing at the game. Just gotta give big props to the crowd (especially the student section!) and ROSS NELTNER!

3. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

Since we have some patsies coming in here to close out the season, I want to see LSU step it up and finish a game the way we started tonight. Man I was more than impressed by how we jumped on top in this game. Give Bama credit for being every bit as tough as i thought they would be, but LSU's defense was LIGHTS OUT as well. I'm getting pretty optimistic about the way our season is turning out. LSU defense has been superb in holding Florida and Bama which are both scoring above 70pts/game.

4. mgreer1

mgreer1 Founding Member

Heck yeah they are still open I just finished my box and my fiance is eating her free combo now. I think they stay open till one, but the line was backing up.

GEAUX TIGERS!! :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball:

5. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

ESPN reported it wrong then. I copied it directly from their article in the link.

6. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

7. bigbully

bigbully Founding Member

no problem Jeff... you gonna make the trip to Atlanta and talk some hoops w/me?

8. gzilla

gzilla Founding Member

How many fans attended the game?

nm

9. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

I will be there at least the quarters and semis.. hoping to be in the cow town Saturday.. Having to leave early to dodge all the turnip trucks between here and the loveliest village on the plains. Scared we could be in for a let down.. wouldn't surprise me.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i understand your worries but good lord, let it rest and be happy for 24 hours before complaining after a great win.