Official LSU Class of 2015

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Feb 3, 2015.

1. EyeoftheTiger 2015

EyeoftheTiger 2015 Senior Member

My understanding is the Bear fans wish Cutler would spent more time on social media NOW and less time playing QB for the bears. :p

Herb and Bengal B like this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Now you are just talking out of your ass.

can he make the throw, what sort of arm strength does he have, how fast can he run,
    Coll coach - "hey Mr HS coach, what kind of kid is this guy?"

ALL questions that can be answered with not a single defender on the field so your level of competition goes right out the window. Ever see the QB'S work at the combine? Hmmm what's not usually out there?

Now OL/DL other "muscle" positions you may have something.

In the end, these guys get paid to make these decisions and you cannot make me believe they ALL had it this wrong.

3. EyeoftheTiger 2015

Mr Naive....first the strength of an arm is one out of many factors, most not even physical. Does he have poise...can he read defenses...does he know when NOT to throw the ball...can he find secondary receivers...etc, etc, etc. That was quaint :rolleyes: on asking a HS coach about one of HIS kids. Not like the guy is biased or anything right? :p Once again, "misevaluations" happen all the time...Josh Booty...Ron Powlus...Todd Marinovich, etc, etc, etc. And these were TOP rated QBs of which 4* Harris was not.

4. shane0911

That's right, poise and reading defenses, cause HS def. Look really close to what they have in the SEC. Get out a here with that garbage

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Exactly. Word is that he hasn't earned the respect of his teammates and doesn't work very hard to try to earn it. It's no condemnation for a youngster to be young and immature. But if he's not grown up a hell of a lot by next fall, he never will. Perrilloux never did.

Brian and EyeoftheTiger 2015 like this.
  6. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

What a crock of shit.

7. shane0911

I 100% concur

Funny Les sings a different song. Oh, wait, here comes the "he doesn't throw players under the bus" line. Gotcha

8. EyeoftheTiger 2015

Are you kidding me???? You actually are trying to say that HS defenses are remotely on the same planet as SEC ones? :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Utter and complete ignorance and one of the most stupid statements I have EVER seen posted on a sports forum. Guy, the Texas playoff games approached 100+ points...time and time again. Quit posting on the topic...even I'm starting to feel sorry for you.

9. EyeoftheTiger 2015

:cool: They emphasize some of the off the field issues with Harris but a lot more than that. I just hope LSU doesn't get sued by some of the fans in row 3 hit by footballs thrown on supposed out patterns. The guy is horribly inaccurate...just like the INT he threw in mop up duty in the KY game. Diarse was open near the corner of the end zone. Harris that supposed great QB threw the ball about 5 yards to the inside and the free safety came over and INTed it. The analyst said "you can't throw the ball where Harris threw it. It will be intercepted every time."

Sooooooo Harris cultists, why don't you actually force the guy to EARN the job instead of coronating a phony king of QBs.

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

So if he can't take the job away from Jennings next season, what will the reason be?