Official LSU / UCLA Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Mar 31, 2006.

?

Should this thread self-destruct now?

1. Yes

20 vote(s)
    69.0%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

2. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

[​IMG]
    LSU Greeted in Indy by Congratulatory Outdoor Billboard

INDIANAPOLIS -- When LSU arrived Indianapolis, the starting five was truely larger than life. A outdoor billboard on the side of an Indianapolis building near downtown was posted this week by LSU Sports Properties and its parent company, CBS Outdoor.

The billboard features Glen "Big Baby" Davis along with starters Garrett Temple, Tyrus Thomas, Darrel Mitchell and Tasmin Mitchell -- and the slogan "The Tigers are Hungry!"

3. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

It's gonna be a long day till gametime. I'm off to the shooting range with a couple of buds, get my mind off the wait till at least noon. I'll go catatonic after that, be immobilized and unable to concentrate on anything till 7:30 tonight, thought I'd type a message while my fingers are still working.

See ya'll tonight, after I emerge from my coma at 7:30 (I'll read some posts this afternoon and share a laugh with ya'll, try to break up the tension :D )!

GGGGGGGGGGGeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuxxxxxxx

TTTTTTTTiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrsssssss!!!

LSU! :geauxtige :lsup: LSU! :bball: :bball: :bball: :geauxtige

4. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree that it is gonna be a long day, I also have my day planned out to keep my mind of off the game tonight, gonna watch Alabama and Mississippi State play baseball at 3, that will take my mind off of the game for a little while.

I think I am gonna do some more spring cleaning too, that always helps to keep me busy.

Gotta get my beer iced down too.

5. LSUalum24

LSUalum24 Founding Member

I hate to sound like an alky here but I'm drinking all day. I'm heading to the beach in an hour and hanging with my gf and friends at St. George Island. I'll be back to watch the Tigers kick some Bruin ass.

6. lsufaninmiss

I can't start drinking this early or I won't remember what happens during the game tonight, I gotta remember to tivo it too.

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

You can come do that here if you want.

Just helping you in your quest to stay busy, of course. :lol:

8. lsufaninmiss

If I could find where you live, I would be glad to come over.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am directionally challenged, which means I get lost very easy, I do not know my directions at all, and my family always tells me I need help just crossing the street.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Alright just went to the store and bought the beer just like I have done before every game during the tourny.

I got my clothes laid out that I have worn for each of the games so far this tourny. Unwashed of course.

I did forget the Zapps Gatortaters have to go back out at lunch and get them.

I am ready, tipoff needs to hurry the hell up.

10. maravichmaniac1

maravichmaniac1 Freshman

:geauxtige :bball: i think that LSU will be losing by 13 at half and then cum bak to win it........ 75-69:bball: :geauxtige