Official LSU v. Bama Game Thread; 2:30pm, CBS, CBSSports.com

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, Nov 3, 2009.

1. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

yeah, and i keep trying to give this place a second chnce, but if someone can't display their displeasure (and frustrations) with the way LSU plays, it kinda defeats having tigerforums as an outlet. i may say inane and ignorant things sometimes, but i stand by our team and coach NO MATTER WHAT!

i'm no fair weather fan. i guess some people only see negativity. i'm not one of those types, i give credit where it's due.

i'm old school and i'm not an ass kisser, if you're not doing your JOB to you best abilities then i'll call you out on it. maybe i'm wrong. regardless it was a great game by LSU and in hindsight, there were lots of things we can blame this loss on.

i'm still glad to be an LSU fan.

2. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

So, looks like Jarrett Lee is who we thought he was. Still asking for the backup Tiger fans? The minute JJ went down our offense fell apart. Aside from the Ridley TD we had nothing with Lee in the game.

So much for him giving us the ability to move the ball quickly down the field when we're trailing....Jefferson can't heal soon enough.

That said, I'm still proud of the effort J. Lee showed, and all the guys. They played their hearts out and it showed. They deserved better, but that's football in the SEC. (So effing corrupt)

3. cristof11

cristof11 Founding Member

I'm really proud of this team and Coach Miles. Great effort out there. The refs were horrible. The technique of BAMA's secondary is to grab the wr's and hope that a flag is not thrown. The Ref's were awful the entire game. That blown call on the INT by PP is much worse than the interference non call against the barners in 06. I'm not saying that we would've won the game had the INT been properly called, but that negated any chance to win the game.

Les Miles needs to rip the refs after the game and during the week. His team was dogged the entire game, it was painful to watch the refs control this game.

4. cornstarch

cornstarch Freshman

I completely disagree. If we get new refs for next year, their win-streak ends there.

5. hkspwrdz

hkspwrdz Founding Member

Good Game, hard fought, hope all the injuries are minor, hope you guys win out......another classic in the Bama-LSU series. Good luck with the rest of the season!

6. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

Wow!...I couldn't DISAGREE with this more. Saban needed all the breaks and help from the officials to win this one. The long TD for Bama was due to PP being out...the PP INT was BS and led to a Bama FG...the lack of holding calls or the facemask or the helmet hit on JJ or...etc., etc., wasn't a result of coaching.

7. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

I agree LSU got outcoached, but if we get the ball right there and do something..................perhaps we would be saying how glad we are
    we have such good players that can overcome bad coaching!!!:geaux:

8. lsutiga2007

lsutiga2007 Founding Member

Is there anything we can do about these awful officials? This can not be just idiocy or doing a bad job. It's too blatant!!
    So, seriously, what can WE do? Cause those guys have got to go!

9. cristof11

cristof11 Founding Member

Yeah LSU didn't get outcoached in this game. After the non int call on PP i kept wondering why in the hell would BAMA thrown the ball in the first place. That was a really bad decision on BAMA's part. I think that both coaching staff's fared even. The only difference in the game was the Julio Jones TD when PP was out.

10. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

and some of us never question that you are. dont let it get you down. everyone is overly emotional right now.