Official LSU v. GT Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I have to work Wednesday, then will probably watch with some friends from the office. You having a get together?

2. Attack Tiger

Attack Tiger Reformed Sunshine Pumper

Does anybody else think Tech will pass more in this game than they have all year?

3. Carface

Carface What the...?

WELLLLLP, Johnson's been saying that they were going to open up the passing game more next season, with the earliest manifestation of that possibly coming in the bowl game...

It may be a long, long evening.

4. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Day 4 in Atlanta, practice at the NFL Atlanta Falcons Practice Facility.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

On Saturday, it was an LSU reunion of sorts at practice as five former Tigers stopped in to visit the team. Four of the former Tigers are currently listed on the roster of the Atlanta Falcons and consisted of center Todd McClure, center Ben Wilkerson, tight end Keith Zinger and defensive back Chevis Jackson. Former Tiger Chuck Wiley, who spent several years in the NFL, also took in a portion of the LSU practice.

“It was nice to see those guys,” Miles said of the former Tigers. “All of those players were instrumental in helping build this program. They will always be Tigers and we’re glad that we were able to spend some time with them.”

Miles also got to spend a few minutes with Falcons head coach Mike Smith, who stopped by on Saturday afternoon to welcome the Tigers to their practice facility.

http://www.lsusports.net/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=27815&SPID=2164&DB_OEM_ID=5200&ATCLID=3637728

6. friedriches

friedriches mr. t

I don't know what to expect from this defense. I don't know what to expect from Jefferson/McCartney. I don't know what to expect from our gameplan.

Bur I do know to expect our team to walk out there, having shrugged off the injuries and disappointments of this year and finally step up and play with the pride of a Tiger. If they aren't able to do that, then I blame the coaches.

Headed out to the ATL tomorrow. My road record this year? 1-0. So, as far as I'm concerned, there's no road curse working its mojo right now.

FWIW, my Georgia Dome record is 1-1 (01, 05 SECCGs).

1 person likes this.
  7. N.C.Tiger

N.C.Tiger We push snow in Style

Evening guys and gals, Made it to Atlanta settling in and headed over to Hilton this evening to look around. Hope everyone has a safe trip and GOOOOOOOOOOO TIGGGGGGGGGGERS Are you ready for some football ?

8. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Yes, I am having a get together. On top of that, we're christening the new 52" HDTV--as this will be the first LSU game for that bad boy.

PM me if you're interested in coming over.

9. gotboost?

gotboost? Founding Member

I just got a bad feeling ... ;)

copied/pasted RIVALS

With a victory against Georgia Tech in the Chick-fil-A Bowl on New Year's Eve, LSU can match the second longest bowl winning streak in school history. Entering Wednesday night's game against the Yellow Jackets, the Tigers have won three consecutive bowl games – the 2005 Peach Bowl (Miami), the 2007 Sugar Bowl (Notre Dame) and the 2008 BCS title game (Ohio State).

The good thing is it will match the winning streak ... I hate it when people announce things and then the bad happens - see last year - we had the longest win streak then bam its over

10. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

Great pictures John, thanks,

Have to spread some reputation around before I can rep you