Official LSU v Ole Miss 2009 Game Thread; 2:30pm; CBS

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, Nov 17, 2009.

1. tigerleg24

tigerleg24 Guest

Not sure if its mojo or voodoo but on the two games LSU lost I wore a white LSU coaches shirt to work. The games LSU won I wore a purple shirt. I have a purple shirt on today.:wink::wink::wink:

2. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

They better bring along the right kind of shoes on this trip!

3. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

Wish I could say the same, but I always wore the same purple shirt. We're 80% this year with my shirt:hihi:

4. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

I have always set up a shrine of LSU memorabilia in front of the tv for gameday. Our 2 losses I made the mistake of going to a friends house and didn't do it. I will be staying home today.

5. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

Good morning folks!

It's game day. Another big game for out Tigers. Let's get a "W" today!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

:crystal::geaux::crystal::geaux::crystal:

6. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

seems like the crowd's small and not into it by what's being described on the radio. lack of energy in oxford? hopefully LSU jumps on top early, and sets the tone. i have a good feeling about this game, if for nothing else than the simple fact that i'm not an ole piss fan. life is good.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!

7. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

Good day for it. Cold, wet, and overcast...have to drink more to be festive:wave:

8. P&G Fan

P&G Fan GEAUX TIGERS!!

GOOD! We're up here in Minot, ND (wife's AF) and it's good weather for Nov. Last year at this time, we had 18" of snow and temps in the single digits and today sunny and in the 50s!

Anywoo, I have some LSU friends here, we BBQed moose, salmon, shrimp and crab and have plenty of beer (Redhook ESB and Miller Lite). Looking forward to the Ole Miss game, which I've been to many of games when growing up in La. I'll be positive and say the Tigers win convincingly. I hope they don't play like last weekend!! Ole Miss game is one of the games each year I really look forward to!

:geaux::tigerhead

BTW, if you posters are going to neg me, at least sign it! It's not like I can do anything about it on the interweb!! (Not talking directly at you Jay B or this post, just previous posts)

1 person likes this.
  9. N.C.Tiger

N.C.Tiger We push snow in Style

they told me they went to synthetic field because the Ole Miss cheerleaders were caught grazing out onto the field during the game . :rofl::rofl::rofl:

10. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

Let the game begin.