Official LSU v Ole Miss 2009 Game Thread; 2:30pm; CBS

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Tiger Trey

Tiger Trey Founding Member

At this moment, I would trade him straight up for Rich Rodriguez. I never thought that I would post something like that. I may change my mind by early in the week!

2. geauxgeauxhon

geauxgeauxhon blah blah blah

Wow. Just, wow. Totally inexcusable.

3. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

man fuk miles he cant coach worth a sht....i really see what osu fans were saying now..he's way over his head

4. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

I think it may be time for LSU and Miles to part ways. If this was a one-game blip, it would be one thing. But, this season's coaching decisions will be used against LSU in recruiting and will hurt. You better believe Saban's script writers will be using it when he invades Louisiana.

5. LSUTigerDad

LSUTigerDad 2009 Pick Em Champ

I am officially off of the Les Miles bandwagon. :angryfire

6. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

That was embarrassing. That's the worst game-time decision I have every seen in all my years of watching college football. For the love of LSU Football, will the Board and Joe Alleva please begin seeking the future???

7. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

man, are you ever right about that. i like les miles, but LSU will find it exceedingly difficult to recruit four and five star players if they keep displaying this degree of ineptitude.

8. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

I just don't want us to win a bowl game and pretend everything is great for next season.

*We've made bad coaching calls on offense this season...
    *We're still making early season mistakes in Game #11...
    *JJ doesn't appear to have made much progress this year...
    *Our clock management has been horrible this year...
    *RS has yet to throw a single pass this season...

*How do we allow the clock to run down so low before the TO?
    *How does our starting QB not realize you can't spike the ball with one second?
    *How does the clock continue to run another 1-2 seconds after the play without being reset? Oh yeah...it's a SEC crew calling the game. My bad!

Regardless of the fault...to lose in consecutive years to Ole Miss is embarassing and SHOULD drop us from the Top 20.

My string of consecutive bowl appearances may come to an end. I'm still a huge LSU fan but can't stand to watch us waste so much talent.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm getting the feeling that JJ isn't the answer. Being a second tier SEC team isn't going to cut it.

Well at least I'm looking forward to going back to that little hole in the ground in Oxford and watching the Tigers sweep the Rebels in baseball. :thumb:

9. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

man fuk miles he cant coach worth a sht....i really see what osu fans were saying now..he's way over his head

10. LSU08STI

LSU08STI Freshman

Bad Coaching!!!

LSU is in field goal range. Worst thing that can happen is a sack. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that a sack or INT is the worst thing that can happen. Coaches decide we should throw the ball with a very sack prone QB.:huh:

LSU let way too much time run off the clock before calling the timeout. Tim Tebow would of called the timeout. He wouldn't let a coach make a bonehead play. Bad coaching and stupid players contribute to this issue.:huh:

LSU has a first down with 1 second on the clock. Field goal unit is not ready. QB is not smart enough to look at the clock. Worst thing the QB could do is spike the ball with 1 second on the clock. :huh:

This is one of the most sad games I have watched in a long time. :huh: