Official LSU v Ole Miss 2009 Game Thread; 2:30pm; CBS

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, Nov 17, 2009.

1. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

What game were you watching? We didn't lose to a damn good team. We lost to Ole Miss.

We should be mad! Losing to Ole Miss 1-2 times per decade is understandable as even a blind squirrel can find a nut occasionally. To lose to Ole Miss in consecutive years is an embarassment for any team that wants to be a Top-25 team.

Don't worry...come spring we'll be there in your little hole in the ground to sweep your baseball team. Six NC's and counting!!! At least you can say you play in a conference where teams win National Championships. :lol:

2. 1secondleft

1secondleft Freshman

I was watching a game where you were statistically dominated on both sides of the ball. Look how many times you punted in the second half. Our running back threw his 1st td on your defense. What game were you watching? Your a bad sport dude.

3. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

We didn't lose to the team that was supposed to be a top-5 team. We lost to a very average SEC team. That won't cut it for LSU fans. If your team was anything close to what your expectations were going into the year it would be a little more tolerable.

Were you the one who threw something at our QB during the play in the endzone? That was pure class! You're lucky the ref didn't stop the game.

If your team dominated (as you suggest) then why did they allow a team who was down to their fourth string RB come a second away from beating you in your stadium for the fifth straight time? That doesn't sound real dominant to me.

I wish you luck. You may want to pull against LSU next week as your bowl fate may still lie in LSU's hands. I can't imagine a bowl would prefer Ole Miss unless they have a better record.

For us 2009 will be remembered a down year. For you it will just be another year (and counting) without a national championship but yet you'll still consider it a major success. Hotty Toddy!

4. lsutiga2007

lsutiga2007 Founding Member

I for one am not mad at the players, but the leaders of this team....mainly JJ and the coaching staff.
    1) Our special teams did an awesome job on recovering the ball on the kick!
    2) We should have kept the ball on the ground IMO after that, but we made an another awesome play and had a chance to win the game.
    3) Bad governance by the coaching team lost this game in the last second of the game....the head coach should have had our kicking team ready.
    I am not calling for Miles head nor am I asking for a perfect LSU season, BUT....do you know how much money we are paying this coaching staff? For that amount of money, I expect results. And we are not getting the results for which we are paying,

Miles and Co. needs to shape up or ship out after next season. I give them all one year. We deserve for what we pay!

5. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

Total coaching staff salaries- something like $6 million.

This is what we get for $6 million bucks.

:crystal::geaux::crystal::geaux::crystal:

6. lsutiga2007

lsutiga2007 Founding Member

And you do not expect better performance for that?

7. wkster

wkster Freshman

How much does Miles make to be able to say there wasn't time to have your field goal unit ready just in case the hail mary play was successful. I'm a life long UofK fan and am used to seeing these type of plays but would not have believed it from the likes of LSU in a million yrs unless I'd seen it myself.

Kent Sterling

8. 1secondleft

1secondleft Freshman

Look bottom line is you punted 6 times, 73 yrds rushing, total yards 289 to OleMiss's 445, you qb was sacked 4 times Jevan was never sacked the kick block was the only reason you were in it. so quit insulting Ole Miss and accept reality WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU, Go Rebs ;)