Official LSU v UK at Rupp Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by KTeamLSU, Jan 22, 2005.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Martin holds NO water when explaining the situation. He was offered by a recruits family member ON THIS VERY SITE to be told and made privy to information that would support the supposition that Brady was costing LSU talent and prestige...I have said on numerous occassions I have first hand information, and I have given it to martin before...

He refused to listen to it, and refused to believe me...I cannot do anything other than tell him what I know, and tell you that he is WILLFULLY ignorant of information that would prove the rumors to be true.

He has and has had the power to solve the riddle and put an end to the rumors that he isn't sure about. Myself and even recruits parents have offered to do it for him. He refuses. He is not to be listened to when it comes to objective discussion regarding the Brady situation...

Having said that, I wouldn't mind talking actual hoops with martin...I don't mind one bit...I think that Davis has a bright future, and having Bass remain for another year will be a tough sell...and that Tack's development has been less than impressive...

But, the bottom line is he can't talk about Brady's ability as coach. He is willfully ignorant of the facts, and actively strives to continue to be so.