Official LSU vs Auburn Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

This just in, the Auburn Police Dept has been dispatched to the scene of a robbery. They are in Jordan Hare Stadium talking to the victim, the LSU Tigers. LSU has video of the robbery and the Auburn Police knowing they are over their heads (requires thinking) are calling the Alabama HP to assist with the case. The suspects are 8 men dresses as zebras, making their escape in a Hyandai driven by a man with HUGE ears. If you can help with this case, please call 1-800-LSU-ROBBED. Thank you for your help.

2. edyel

edyel edyel

Good first post,now get mad,really mad!:eek:

3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I've got a name for this game.
    The mistake game
    LSU and the refs made the mistakes and thats why we lost.

4. TKO Spikes

TKO Spikes Freshman

the officials is not what I found funny, the fact that lsu could not cross the goaline is what was funny to me ! :helmet: = :cry:

5. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

Bottom line; we failed to play to our strength on offense, and that is the passing game this year. Once again, Jimbo Fisher made several questionable (at best) calls that failed to give our offense the best opportunity to succeed. This game could have been decided long before that pass interference. Time to wake up and smell the coffee. A great effort by Bo and the defense, and the rest of the team as well. Jimbo Fisher gets another "F" in my book, and any blame should fall squarely on his shoulders for another in a long line of poorly called big games.

6. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I can agree with that.

7. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

It's not luck, it's called rich Auburn boosters. Not just anybody can be a ref, you gotta be a made man of the mafia. It's hard to develop rhythm on offense when nothing, and I mean nothing, goes your way. This is worse than 2004 with Prude.

8. HogCity Tiger

HogCity Tiger Founding Member

Bets off, I didn't know we'd be playing Auburn and the Officials too. :angry:
    How much did this win cost you tubby?

9. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

The bad news, we lost.
    The good news, its only 1 game just like last year.

Plenty of football left to be played.

10. Tiger Bishop

Tiger Bishop Founding Member

The shame of it all is that with talent like JM Russell, Doucet, Davis, Bowe. How little these assets were utilized until it was almost too late. Russell was well protected in the pocket all afternoon. The receivers were able to get open across the middle underneath the coverage. Even down the sidelines.

The problem with Jimbo Fisher is the curse of Louisiana Football. Conservatism in the face of adversity. When the chips are down he goes into his little shell. He runs the offense by the book and anyone who knows the book knows Jimbo's offense.

It would be a sight to see what this team could do with somebody like Steve Spurrier at the helm. Not as head coach but as offensive coordinator.

Still hat is off to Tommy T. He just walks the sidelines with that bemused look on his face. One that says he knows exactly what he's doin out there. He knows his players and he knows how to get the most out of them.

:helmet: