Official LSU vs. Auburn Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

I hope both the coaching staff and players learn something from the Kentucky game. If not, we could be in trouble Saturday. I suspect the defense has been kind of resting on their laurals. That had better stop. And Miles cannot continue to stick with starters who are not doing their job. Not only does the coaching staff need to make adjustments to the game plan if it is not working; they also need to make adjustments to the depth chart if need be. I am not saying the depth chart changes should be permanent, but if a player is not getting the job done, then he needs to be replaced at least for the duration of that game.

2 people like this.
  2. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

I watched paint dry last nite. It was slightly more interesting than Arky/Auburn.

And, Allstate doesn't insure Brandon LaFell.

1 person likes this.
  3. BigWee_TEAMKATT

BigWee_TEAMKATT Victory for LSU!!!

Don't forget. I like to get spun around and take a swing myself. I am thinking blindfold this week as well. If I hit an Auburn fan, so be it.:rofl:

4. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

We need to win Big and Dominate. Helping us to move up in the Coaches poll and others

1 person likes this.
  5. Crystal_lsu

Crystal_lsu Founding Member

Please let CLM play RP more. Please please please......I'll get on my knees and beg if I have to.

6. BigWee_TEAMKATT

BigWee_TEAMKATT Victory for LSU!!!

Most importantly, we need to start out fast. We haven't done that since Va Tech. Get on the gas pedal and don't let up!!

2 people like this.
  7. IhateLouHoltz

IhateLouHoltz Founding Member

I hope coaches remember that they CAN use playaction pass after establishing the run.I am really amazed they haven't used it effectively after running the ball so well.

8. mauitiger

mauitiger Founding Member

I though PA would have worked on that last series in OT, especially on the very last play. The whole stadium knew what was coming and had we slipped the off play tight end across the middle to the opposite corner It might have been a first, maybe even TD. Then again if Scott would have made a move to the left he probably gets a first.

9. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

After the initial shock of the loss last night, when I was able to think rationally again....the first thought that popped into my head was, "Man, I feel sorry for Auburn next week." I think LSU handles business early and often on Saturday.

1 person likes this.
  10. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I expect another tough game, but LSU will dominate in the fourth wuarter and win by two scores. Just don't see how we can beat Aubarn by 20+. Teletubby's teams don't play that badly.