Official LSU vs Kentucky Pre-Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BrettStah, Oct 7, 2007.

1. BrettStah

BrettStah Tiger Fan

OK, so Kentucky lost on Thursday for the first time, but they'll have 2 extra days to prepare/rest/heal up, and they'll be angry at how poorly they played, so I'm not expecting this to be an easy game... we will get everyone's best game from here on out (as if we haven't been getting that anyway, right? ;)).

1 person likes this.
  2. Dat-Tiger-Fan

Dat-Tiger-Fan Founding Member

Geaux Tigers!!!

I am going to the LSU -Ky game. This will be my first Away Game..I will be arriving on Friday...Any of you know a good place to eat or have a drink...Where do the lsu fans gather there???LSU!

3. Carface

Carface What the...?

When do the lines come out?

4. phlashman

phlashman Founding Member

OK, no one should be getting paranoid about the Wildcats...This season so far they,ve won and put up numbers against second rate clubs. The press got all queered up for Louisville. They were gonna be hot stuff at the beginning of the season, but that petered out pretty quick. The only game they lost to was the only "quality" team they,ve played all year, and one that the Tigers took care of I might ad. As long as the Tigers play their game and dont have a big emotional meltdown after this week, we,ll be fine. ( And I dont think Coach will allow that to happen ). I know, this is the SEC, and anyone can "theorhetically" beat anyone, but its not likely. The last two games ( Florida included ) we were beating ourselves! In short, Kentucky just dont have enough "sack" to hang in there long with the Tigers. I give them a quarter or two then they,ll take a nose dive. If we lose against them, mark my word, it will be because we,ve beaten ourselves. Not because of UKs great talent.

LSU by 10...............:helmet:

LUV DEM TIGAHS!!!!

5. jimbeaux

jimbeaux "Have a Great Day"

Only 10?:shock:

6. phlashman

phlashman Founding Member

LOL..I was being conservative there Jimbo

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

The lines are going to open at 9, so not a bad guess, though I'd think higher too.

8. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

this thread almost gave me a heart attack. i missed when i first saw the title that it said pre-game thread. :eek:

all i could think was how bad the mojo was gonna be having someone other than grad start the game thread.

good thing i saw it when i re-read it. i don't need that kind of scare!:grin:

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

After the Tulane game, I want to see the Tigers get a little paranoid about everyone. I want them thinking they better be ready to play from the opening kickoff every Saturday. No slipups....that's how championships are won.

10. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

I'm sure our Tigers will come out strong, the question is will our guys be healthy for the game after the battle with Florida?
    Also, this has the makings of a letdown/sandwich game with the Auburn and Alabama games looming ahead.
    Let's hope our O-line is healthy again, i was worried after seeing them go down one by one last night.
    In all of Kentucky's "big" wins they were down and had to come back, so it's not like they've been dominating. We normally do good against pocket passer's, and while Woodson will get his, we will be able to sustain him enough when it counts. Not to mention their jello-d can't stop our power run game.