Official NBA Thread 2013-2014 ed.

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Oct 29, 2013.

1. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

Pacers are the most complete team in the league, even without moving Granger they will win, and if they can move Granger for say a Kyle Korver type shooter? Easy win.

Thunder have a chance, but I'm not sold that the knee won't be a reoccurring problem for RW. Plus I think in a 7 game series the Spurs come out on top. Durant this year has taken a huge step back in efficiency from last year.

2. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

7 game playoff series, I'll go with the Spurs right now.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

And that would be a losing bet mon ami, dont let @LSUMASTERMIND get any of that action, send it my way.

4. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

I have rarely been wrong about playoff series that don't involve my own team.

5. shane0911

Kevin Durant if you need him

6. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Kevin Durant.

The Slim Reaper.

[​IMG]

7. shane0911

Shitty nickname. Hope that one doesn't stick.

8. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Seems like only yesterday that I was looking forward to watching the Big Baby / Tasmin Mitchell led LSU team take on Texas at the Toyota Center in Houston. My dad's friend had a suite with the Saints/Cowboys game on a big screen TV, which was at the same time as the LSU game. The Saints won by about 30.

Anyway, I was telling a co-worker (big Texas fan) about going to the game. He said something like, "We have this freshman that's almost 7 feet tall, really skinny, but has skills like a shooting guard. He'll just pull up from anywhere with unlimited shooting range." I thought my co-worker was exaggerating, as he was known to do. Durant led Texas to an overtime win that night and showed that he was the best player on the court. I think he's continued to get better each year since then.

9. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Don't sleep on the Rockets. They've been up and down, partially due to injuries to key rotation guys. However, they've played well against some of the better teams.

Beverley is back and sets the tone defensively to start games. Parsons fills about three roles in one. Terrence Jones is the perfect fit for this team and gets better each day. The teams seems to have good chemistry and enjoys playing together. If they raise it another level by playoff time (which is likely given that they haven't had the full rotation healthy all year and are so young), watch out.

10. shane0911

But you still have Howard. That will do you in every time. ;)