Official NBA Thread 2013-2014 ed.

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Oct 29, 2013.

1. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

well thanks to the massive vaginas of Amir Johnson and Kevin Martin I lost in the semi-finals, don't get to repeat.

Looks like the Pacers were faking it all season after all, a Heat official mentioned not trading Haslem and that what is happening to the Pacers is why they didn't ... I thought they were full of shit ... but to be honest maybe Granger was the glue that held that locker room together ...

The Thunder are playing like shit (besides my man Ibaka) ... so um ... what is this, Clippers or Spurs vs Heat in Lebron's 3 peat?

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I don't see the heat getting the 3 peat. Sadly, I don't see OKC coming out of the west with the way they are playing right now. I don't know if that will change, it could, but they look like junk right now.

3. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

OKC will be fine, I think they win it this year.

4. shane0911

Not the way they are playing now. Durant is off, way off. Kid better get right.

VampMuse likes this.
  5. LSUMASTERMIND

he had to have a dry spell, it wont last long.

6. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

a dry spell while scoring 25+ a game ... it's not his numbers that are the problem, it's his dominance that is. He's not taking over games the way he should.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. LSUMASTERMIND

you have to look at his FG%, if most of his points are coming at the line, then he is probably in a dry spell in all aspects, including taking over the game. But he defers too much when Westbrook is on the floor.

8. shane0911

I watched the Houston game closely the other night and I noticed 2 things. #1 He was ice cold and #2 On most occasions he made the right play by passing out of a double or triple team. There are enough shooters on that team that he should be able to find someone open that can put the biscuit in the basket. Just wasn't happening. Westbrook didn't play that game either. In the end it was close and that is where OKC needed him to just take over and win it but he just didn't have the gas or the initiative or whatever, something was just off.

9. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I have the Spurs on a mission to win it all after letting it slip away last year.

10. shane0911

They can't beat OKC. San Antonio's only hope is that the Clippers take care of them if it lines up that way. I think OKC is going to piss away the 2 seed and I'm not sure how the chips fall if that happens.