Official Signed LOI Thread

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by bhelmLSU, Feb 3, 2010.

1. geauxtigers45

geauxtigers45 Founding Member

haha i agree, he always seems to shock the tiger fans when they are down in the dirt. Don't ever give up on this team. We will be back!

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

In all honesty, how can anyone say LSU is down?

I mean most think 2010/2011 is our year for a shot at the NC and if that’s true, 2 NC games in 3/4 years in no way means LSU was ever down.

We shall see. 2010 will answer a lot of questions about our players and coaches. We will see what they are made of.

3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

4. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Actually this was not a great year for Louisiana recruits. Next year you should see more of your favorite SEC teams in your backyard.

This year the SEC pulled only 19 recruits out of LA. 13 to LSU. The barn getting rival number 1.
    Most productive SEC states this year.
    Miss. 37
    Alabama: 36
    Florida: 46
    Georgia: 65

5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

And like the uninvited guests that show up in my back yard, they will leave with their feelings hurt. Had it not been for Reeds mother passing away making him want to get away, LSU would have landed every Louisiana recruit they wanted. I don't see things being much different next year. Saban better be worried about his own backyard, Awbarn is peeking over the fence.