Official Sugar Bowl-LSU Apparel Thread (Sticky-?)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TejasTiger, Dec 8, 2003.

1. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

I've spent an hour already searching for both LSU and Sugar Bowl logoed LSU gear without much success.

Therefore, I say we create a sticky to post sites and such that come out with cool logo gear in the days to come (you know it's coming).

As for my wish-list, I want that Nike Vent Shell windbreaker that Coach Saban wears on the sidelines plus a Sugar Bowl-logo LSU visor.

Hey, it IS Christmas-time, you know.

Official Sugar Bowl Merch (via Sports Avenue):

http://www.sportsavenue.com/football/sugarbowl/sugarbowl.html

2. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Bump. Seriously, I'm a bit disappointed with the selection (or lack thereof) I'm finding so far.

That Nike Vent Shell that Nick Saban wears on the sidelines is, apparently, no longer being shipped to retailers (TigerMania emailed me back and said they will not be receiving additional shipments).

That's insane. No offense to anyone buying anything else, but I can't find a sharp-looking LSU pullover windbreaker/jacket to save my life.

3. VanGeaux

VanGeaux Founding Member

I am definitely in agreeance with you Tejas, I have been looking all over for a jacket and I dont like any of them. Keep us posted if you find anything.

4. StarscreamLSU

StarscreamLSU Founding Member

I wish there was some sort of Polo shirt for the Sugar Bowl -- maybe one with LSU, the other with OU. I would love to get one of each for two family members, one who went to OU and the other LSU. Neither wear t-shirts though (old men).

5. LSU Genna

LSU Genna Freshman

I have also been desparately looking for a nice windbreaker/light jacket. I wish they'd make that pullover available. Even the Nike Slotback jacket is nice, but the only size I can find it in is XXL. It's cold and rainy here in Tacoma...I could use the jacket right about now.:lsug:

6. Rphishman

Rphishman Freshman

I looked forever before the game for a windbreaker/light jacket and I didn't have any luck. I wound up buying a sweatshirt and some windpants instead.

7. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Y'all are right, there's not a lot of good looking gear out there...
    I lucked out when I was in town and bought the sideline zip-up vent shell when I was in BR for the AU/LT games to go with the coaches polo shirt...
    They only had 2 XXL's left...
    They told me at the LSU bookstore that they can only order them once a year, and that they have to place their order 3-4 months in advance...and when they're gone, THEY'RE GONE...
    I must admit that its handy here in the rainy season in No Cal...