Official Tigers vs. Red Foxes Regional Game 1 Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by jarad, Jun 3, 2005.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

11-7 weenies, 2 on 1 out for jags.

2. Soap

Soap Founding Member

They just showed a few highlights from the LSU game on Sportscenter.

3. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

I listened to, watched, or attended EVERY LSU game this season, and I have to say that this was the LSU team that was MIA 90% of the season. LSU got behind early, didn't let it bother them, and had one of the BEST offensive performances of the year. We had some SOLID defensive plays... CJ was, in one word, AMAZING. The only blemishes on the game was the nasty first inning. Quinn definately settled down, and Hollander also had a nice game. The passion IS back baby. Did you see the LSU players? I've never seen them like this ALL SEASON--they definately left their "brook-trout" faces at Hoover Met. I just hope LSU doesn't get complacent, because from here on out, the competition will become steadily tougher. I don't want to be presumptuous, but if LSU plays this way the rest of the post-season, I think we'll be adding number 6 to the collection. By the way, I think LSU players must have watched that "CWS Boom" video, because we had some MONSTROUS shots. I hope it just wasn't because we were playing Marist--Tulane did put up 20 something on them... hmmm.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

LSU has never been flat in the postseason. People who think baseball is a rah-rah sport over a 70 game season are obviously fans of the postseason only.

That's been the point. LSU will step up in the postseason which has begun and the SEC trny does not qualify as such nor ever has.

5. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

I agree with you Tirk, but the way this team was playing this season, I thought that we may finally get an LSU that didn't--or couldn't--step it up.