Officials: 2 Military Facilities Attacked In Tennessee, 4 Marines Killed

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Jul 16, 2015.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

OK, so you won't send the Kurds to the ovens? Or muslim NBA players? You are offering amnesty, Adolph?

Jesus Christ, I mean, By the Prophet, have you ever been to Dubai?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Since 9/11 it ain't even close. We've taken a lot of payback already, you know.

Who gives a rat's ass? How is itour fight? Let them fucking kill each other. It works for your emotional and vengeful position, there will be a lot fewer muslims to get radical and the best and bravest of them will expend themselves on each other instead of us. It works to my logical and pragmatic position because we are dividing them friend from foe instead of taking them all on. It works to both our financial advantages because it is far cheaper than global genocide and we can spend our time making money and chasing skirt while Allahs boys duke it out.

And guess what, we have been doing exactly what is needed to fan these flames indefinitely. Check out this map of the middle east. Everybody there is either on our side or they have been a target. Frequently both.

why-do-they-hate-us1.jpg

So, what do you propose that is actually doable? We've all heard the action movie script you have written. Captain Amerishane will smite Islam. I keeeel you! Hope you find a producer. I'll watch it.

Got any practical suggestions at all?

It is revealing that this scheme actually would be more likely to succeed than any number of nuclear weapons.

I don't have to be the most interesting man in the world, junior. I only have to be the most interesting man in the room. And I find that is entirely achievable.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

We can start by cutting out any and all aid to these countries.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I'm drinking beer, listening to the mule and watching a rain storm so I'm bout to let you off the hook for now.

Here is the thing

This is simply not obtainable no matter what graphic you display or whatever world net daily may tell you. I'm sorry you don't get it, perhaps you just haven't been in close enough proximity to enough of them.

I am very much in favor of letting them kill each other, I smile at the thought of it. What I'm trying to get through your head is that NONE of them can be trusted. They must all be assumed to be a terrorist because eventually they all will become one. Given the choice they will side with their brethren over the infidel every time.

To be continued

4. shane0911

This guy gets it

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/florida-gun-shop-owner-declares-store-‘muslim-free-zone’/ar-AAdhVCa

Here is how I see this playing out. He will make a bunch of noise because of this, people will be offended and a bunch of liberal pussy lawyers will swoop in and tell him he isn't allowed to do that. Then people will become more angry. The end result, more people hating muslims which is exactly what we need. Kuddos to you buddy. Nice job.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

From the story in the link:

Abdulazeez — who described himself as a “Muslim redneck” and struggled with depression and substance abuse for years — spent seven months in Jordan shortly before the attack,

You just watch. Obama and his muslim loving stooges are going to try to paint this as the result of depression. People suffering from depression who want to kill themselves usually either just do it and kill only themselves, or if they kill anybody else its a spouse or spouse and kids and maybe a mother-in-law. Either that or they take it out on the workplace where they were fired from. This piece of shit killed U.S. Marines, a symbol of America if there every was one.

Every day Humongous oil tankers enter the US, offload the oil and then go back to the Middle East empty. There would be plenty of room to take a bunch of muslims back with them on each return trip home. Round up the 18-30 year old males first and drop them off in the desert.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

this was simply a domestic attack. and bout of depression.

when this was going down, cnn reported 'a white guy, non-black' when i was watching. and said certainly not a confirmed terrorist attack. we have to stop protecting these idiots and pretending they arent at war with us. this will not make it go away.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

So because they're rich and know how to build tall buildings and can pay Tiger Woods a couple of million dollars appearance fee to be in their golf tournament means they love us and don't consider us infidels?

shane0911 likes this.
  8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

thats how we determine friends in the real world.

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/248646-obama-lowers-white-house-flag
    The president finally lowered the White House flag AFTER it was done on Capitol Hill,in state capitols and many other places. He had to be shamed into doing what he should have been the FIRST to do. He still hasn't called the murderer an Islamic terrorist. @red55 you say I made a political statement with my post....no I called it accurately and he made a political statement by his own piss poor action (or lack there of). There is no defense of him in this matter.

Bengal B likes this.
  10. shane0911

If anyone can create one you are looking in the right direction

TwistedTiger and Bengal B like this.