Officials: 2 Military Facilities Attacked In Tennessee, 4 Marines Killed

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Yet less than a week after the attack he finds the time to welcome muslims for their pagan holiday

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

What would you expect from an America hating rag head?

shane0911 likes this.
  3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

They both were lowered to half staff on the same day a few hours apart.

You are the one making politics out of a couple of hours difference. How exactly did he make a political statement by honoring the fallen?

4. red55

Perhaps you are too close to the forest to see the trees. You don't know these things that you say. It's just your opinion and not based on many facts.

I haven't said anything about trusting them. Try to pay better attention. What I've said is that we should be killing the terrorists wherever we can find them, and we are doing just that.

This is your foolishness. You want to waste valuable American lives and treasure in a futile effort to go after all 1.6 billion muslims and their women and children instead of just focusing on killing the assholes that fight us. You just admitted that the Kurds are straight-up guys and not our enemies, but you lump them all together and say that they will all become terrorists. Stop taking counsel of your fears!

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

No I didn't, I said I didn't mind working with them in Iraq because they had no loyalty to either sect in the south. They are still muslim, they stink, they are just as ready to be a terrorist as the next one

6. red55

Well, I'll worry about them when they actually start being terrorists.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You ignore the point that as president he is supposed to lead...he followed. For someone who never misses the chance to publicly and loudly exclaim over a fallen black person or crime committed by a policeman or the like, he has been very silent about this. He just gave a limited comment yet he travels to South Carolina or conceives Travon Martin as his son and gives their deaths a cause. Aren't these soldiers as worthy of outrage and call to action? Isn't it obvious that there is a miasma of hate and murder stirring in too many followers of Islam that triggers the events like Boston, Fort Hood last week and so many more. Why has he been so silent about the continuous incidents of violence by fanatical Muslims against westerners? Are these victims being sacrificed for his goals in the Middle East?
    His political statement isn't measured in time between lowering of a flag but in the obvious lack of importance he puts on these peoples death and what(not who) caused it. Had these soldiers been as important to the president as Trayvon, Gardner, Pinckney et al his actions would have been significantly different.
    I guess Red had he truly honored them it wouldn't have been a political statement. However his backhanded,following, passive aggressive action make it obvious there was no honor in him.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
    Bengal B likes this.
  8. shane0911

Remember that part where I said dem muslims stick together...

There you have it

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I don't believe he's a Muslim Shane...more likely atheist or deist ; secular not religious at heart. There is a strain of radical leftists who would rather find fault in our traditional institutions than blame the so called"poor and downtrodden's" actions. He is closer to that and his up bringing shows it.

10. shane0911

What he shows is a steadfast, ironclad will to never denounce ANYTHING in the name of Islam. I don't know if he is a muslim or not but he sure as hell won't say much bad about em

Winston1 likes this.