Oh crap, the leaks are beginning to spring (Hillary meltdown?)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by HalloweenRun, Nov 15, 2016.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I got a FB share. Did not think I could link that. Even if "fake news" but citing CNN sources suggests not, it is so damn likely. It was not Briebert, I do know that.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

GregLSU and MikeInLa like this.
  3. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

shane0911 likes this.
  4. HalloweenRun

The deal is, and I no longer know what is true, but there are volumes of quotes by ex-secret service dudes talking about the venom she spewed routinely. Therefore it fits her mold, to a tee.

GregLSU likes this.
  5. mobius481

yeah, but not in front of a reporter.

6. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

This story traces back to John Kincannon, a lawyer from South Carolina who is now a political media figure since he lost his license to practice law after having a meltdown in court and following that up with emailing and faxing "menacing" pictures and letters. His contributions to society include remarks on Twitter after the "ebola fiasco" suggesting that Americans with the disease should be executed and villages be napalmed, transgender people should be placed in a concentration camp, that an Iraq War veteran should have "come home in a body bag" and that Ray Rice was justified in beating his wife. This seems true to character as Kincannon himself was arrested and charged with domestic violence. Details of incident are that his wife attempted to exit a parked vehicle due to threatening remarks towards her and their kids. Supposedly he attempted to physically restrain her and began to drive off as she tried to get out. He of course blamed it on medicine he was taking for a respiratory infection. None of the side effects listed for the medication included going batshit insane or getting physical with your wife.

So, no reputable sources?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  7. HalloweenRun

That is a good question. I really don't know what reputable sources are anymore. I tend to believe WSJ the most, certainly not WAPO, CNN, or NYT. Certainly not Fox. Just don't know. And, I realize that many are suspicious of WSJ. Again a good question.

8. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

I chased it down.

FYI, reputable sources will provide their sources. One may be "a friend from CNN", but that can't be the only source. It needs to be verified. That's the difference between The National Enquirer and The Atlantic.

HalloweenRun and mobius481 like this.
  9. mobius481

It's not that the source is from CNN makes it unreputable, it's that it's an unnamed reporter. When has a reporter ever wanted to remain unnamed. It just doesn't make sense.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Typically I'd say you are right

BUT...

She knew this was it, the last hoorah and if it went South her career is over. So once it was clear that it was in fact curtains I could totally see her losing her shit.

HalloweenRun likes this.