Oh kids!!!!! Guess What??????

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Geekboy, Jan 14, 2005.

1. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

That is so old school, I barely remember anything about it...was the line "halapeno.....LONG PAUSE....on a steek?" WHO WAS THAT? That had to have been 15 years ago, huh?:grin:

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I know I saw him live in Southeatern's basketball arena in around 94 or 95 while one of my friends was going to school there. So yes, pretty old stuff. Jeff Dunham was the name.

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I'd forgotten about "Walter"

[​IMG]

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Ssshhhh!!!!! Don't tell anybody but I heard Matt Leinhart is staying for his senior year and they already inscribed USC's name on the BCS trophy for 2006.

5. lctiger

lctiger Founding Member

wouldn't a LSU vs USC title game be perfect. It would be like a playoff that took place over 3 years. We should have played SC, but we got OU, then they got OU, we both beat them so its time to settle the issue between us and SC. maybe if we all pray to the football gods this bcs comes full circle.

6. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

In some eyes Miles can't win next year. If he wins its Sabans guys which would be a true statement. If he looses then it will be he could not win with the talent Saban left him with. And if he has a bad recruiting season he is going to strip LSU of talent.

I don't know about the guys being intimidated by Saban good or bad bad when I was in high school we had a coach that had the players intimidated but he also turned the program around and produced a team that expected to win. Also in the interviews the players sounded a lot like Saban that in my opinion was respect.

But to the main topic here I think we should at least be in the SECCG. With a run at the BCSCG.

7. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Is Miles bringing a QB with him? :wink:

8. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Know what's funny? I could have asked, "Is Borges bringing a QB with him?" a year ago and it would have had the same exact meaning as your question. :)

9. hpmcdaniel

hpmcdaniel Founding Member

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :geauxtigs

10. Geekboy

Geekboy Founding Member

Sorry, Tejas. Was pretty damned intoxicated last night. The letters were a blur and my comprehension skills were zip.