Ohio police use pepper spray on black pool-goers:

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jun 17, 2015.

1. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

One time I was wearing a LSU Firemans School shirt, he asked if I was going to a fire. Let me go, just slow it down a little.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Are you sure it wasn't a gay tranny?

LSUDad likes this.
  3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I was let out of a ticket in Mississippi back in 1996 because my birthday was the next day. (that and probably the low-cut shirt I was wearing)

The state trooper was pretty hot, though.

Bengal B likes this.
  4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Only women can charm their way out of tickets. But cops often let men off if they perceive you as a stand up guy who respects them and is honest. A cop pulled me over and asked me if I was aware that my inspection sticker was overdue. I told him yes, I spotted it a couple of days ago and had just failed to get it done. He told me to get it done this afternoon for him and let me go. Yes sir, thanks.

LSUDad likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The birthday thing will only work until you've had too many birthdays.

LSUDad likes this.
  6. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

I'm gonna go with the Birthday.

7. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

A buddy of mine was heading down Magnolia Bridge Road and saw a road block, so having a bad inspection sticker, turned around. About a mile down the road, cops came from everywhere. Cornered him in with guns drawn. He was thinking all this for a sticker. There had been a bank robbery and his car fit the description. Oh, they never looked at his sticker, but they asked a bunch of questions.

Bengal B likes this.
  8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

By the same token, it's usually only women who get pulled over to be sexually assaulted or hit on. I have been pulled over for looking too "short" to drive and I am over 5'9", looking too young to drive (I was 19 at the time), and driving too early on Easter morning. Why couldn't I have been on my way to sunrise service? At no time was I told that I had violated any laws or was in danger of receiving a ticket. Torrance PD is the worst.

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Driving under the influence of attractiveness? I never considered that an impairment before.

Its a free country, you can drive anytime you please. Sometimes you have to remind cops that they have to have a reason to detain you. Politely, of course. But I understand, I have been pulled over for driving while long-haired and for driving a "hippie-looking" vehicle. Lots of Barney Fifes out there. Sometimes you just have to wait and talk to Andy.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

A VW hippie van? I knew it!