Ohio restaurant referenced by Obama is closing

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jun 9, 2011.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

2. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Oh snap.

3. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

If the debt continues to grow this will not be the last company to close for sure. The dollar is falling, employment is stagnet, companies fear the government intrusion into private enterprise, the healthcare law has business unsure of the implications, energy cost continue to rise with an administration that fails to see the importance of domestic production and social justice / social engineering philosophy of a democratic party and president has corporations on the defensive too afarid to invest in an unclear future. If things do not change and American politicans don't stop interfering in privite enterprise I fear the U. S. will become a failed economic state like what happened to the USSR.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

but red says that the obama plans are helping the economy.

1 person likes this.
  5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

The economy has risen steadily under Obama. GDP is positive. He started in a huge hole, you know.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What is our deficit again?

What did Obama ADD to it?

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I'm sorry, do you not know the difference between the economy and the deficit?

8. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Every thing is fine, don't worry about it. Hope and change! Now get back in line sheeple.

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

maybe we can spend our way out of it. its weird though spending didnt work that well for bush. but when obama spends like a madman it is good.

10. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

I'm not sure how an auto bailout would benefit this restaurant anyway. When we're paying the UAW members more money to stay home than to work do we really expect them to be visiting establishments near the "work"site?

After never owning a foreign company vehicle I bought a Toyota because of the wasted money handed over to American companies. I'm close to buying another vehicle and narrowing my list. The first company scratched off the list...GM!

I don't and won't support the UAW crooks! I'll stick with the Japanese and German cars built in the south without the UAW!