Ok, I apologize to LSU fans....there are crazier people....

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by flabengal, Nov 16, 2009.

1. flabengal

flabengal Founding Member

Having just read the ridiculous article written in this weeks cfn "5 Thoughts" column I now realize that being a passionate, well informed college football fan has nothing to do with being in touch with reality. (I usually love these guys, for the record.)

I have included a link below but here is the most egregious part of the article:

http://cfn.scout.com/2/920153.html

Please do yourself a favor and read the entire article and then sit back and think a minute about what has happened to people in this culture. In a word it is now all "backasswards" and I don't think there is any hope to change it.

So let me leave you with this small observation about the Notre Dame football program:

'Dear Jimmy,

Newsflash, you are not in charge. Period. And neither are any one of you primadona jock-head morons that think you **** marble. All of you are replaceable and hopefully a whole helluva lot of you, including your incompetent coach and hopefully soon.'

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

i actually agree with them, I think Weis should be back for at least another year. He has recruited some really good skill position players, he just has no defensive skill.

3. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i hope you realize that this is a fictional quote. jimmy didnt really say this.

if you did realize that, then i dont get the point of your post.