OK so heres a new topic

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by AUMorgan21, Oct 29, 2002.

1. diehardLSUfan

diehardLSUfan Founding Member

Josh Booty

Yeah Josh pretty much screwed us out of 2 qb's.....and a season of Rohan playing (99).

GEAUX TIGERS BEAT THEM CATS!!!!!!!!!

2. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

But at least Josh saw the handwriting on the wall and got out of town when he did. I think that helped Ro become the unquestioned leader. I couldn't have written a better script for last year's team. I need to pull out my Sugar Bowl tape again.

3. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

I like the Mannings.

New Orleans is my home city. I love LSU, but do NOT "hate" Ole Miss. I know that many Ole Miss fans hate LSU, but that's silly. I like Ole Miss because Archie went there, and he's a Saint. Sure, I wish that all of the Mannings went to LSU, but, hey, it's a free country.

Here's to hoping that Eli Manning one day wears Number 8 as QB for the New Orleans Saints.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

5. roygu

roygu Founding Member

It is amazing that fans blame Josh Booty for every Quarterback misfortune that has befallen LSU since he was a senior at Evangel. If the threat of Booty was the reason that no great HS quarterback came to LSU then how did Bama get Croyle with All American HS player Watts the starting Quarterback at Bama. How did Texas out recruit us for the kid who is going to play there next year, with Sims sitting the bench waiting for Applewhite to leave.
    Don't you think it had more to do with the style offense that Hallaman, and especially Dinardo ran. What sane kid, who likes to throw the ball, would play for Dinardo after the debacle with Sparacino, Nall, Davey, and then Booty.
    I think the reason we had trouble signing a top quarterback was the reputation established by Dinardo. After Saban came aboard and kids saw the sucess that Fisher had developing Booty and then Davey they began to take notice. Now we have two top quarterbacks committed and a third leaning.

6. msully

msully Founding Member

The Last Game

wow
    [/B][/QUOTE] Now up here in Tennessee we hear that Saban 's team did not go to class last year . That someone else went to the classes and took notes for them is that true??

7. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

No that is not true. Don't believe everything you hear on the internet, or from people who get their info from the internet.