OK! We get it!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUpride123, Dec 5, 2009.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

IT is clear as I read the boards that Myer and Saban are the the 2 best coaches in CFB.

SO WHY DO YALL CARE IF MILES STAYS OR GOES seeing no coach would be better than those two and b/c of that our hopes of ever winning the SEC or NC are gone?

LOL

LSU BABY!

1 person likes this.
  2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Ok, I'll bite.
    I don't really care if CLM's stays or goes.
    I don't get the point about seeing no coach but what I do get is CLM's against Houston Nutt the last 4 years or so.
    That is loud and clear.

I will also say that people can say whatever they will about the top 2 coaches in the SEC.
    I think by now CLM's has proven he is not up there.
    He inherited one hell of a team and the LSU football team that was fielded the last 2 years don't resemble those teams of the past.
    People say our recruiting is still up there so the problem must be in coaching and or evaluating players or just playing certain players over others for whatever reason.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Good teams come and go.

It will be alright in the end.

Stay positive.

4. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I am positive, football is hardly the end of my world.
    Its fun, its a distraction from everyday life.
    I have just as much fun probably more watching other teams than teams I like.
    It certainly is a lot less stressful!:thumb:

5. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

True

6. whodatnot

whodatnot I'm taking the day off

As much as people hate little nicky with the turnip TV personality, dude is 25-2 in his last 27 games and has a BCS NC in his grasp. Just sayin.....

7. lsu_mackey

lsu_mackey Agent Purple

And Tiger nation continues to prove that some are infatuated with Saban's success. Why put more wood on the fire for Bama fans to claim we are jealous (not pointing at your post whodatnot)?

Just think before you post, do I really care what wins Saban or Bama have? The only thing I care about is seeing them lose and lose big to laugh in their misery.

1 person likes this.
  8. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Nothing to do with RP being two years ahead of our other QBs? Nothing to do with starting a redshirt freshman last year? And then a true freshman? Nothing to do with a failed experiment of dual coordinators? Just Miles right? And I might add that most people felt that way about him last year.

Wonder if your argument holds up at another program? Like.....USC?

1. Gets as much or more talent as anyone in the country.
    2. Every year are ranked in the Top 10 or Top 5 and given handjobs by the media each week.
    3. Every year dumps a game to an unranked, unfavored team and gets knocked out of the NC.
    4. Usually plays in what is perceived as a weak conference and still comes up short.
    5. Played a true Freshman QB despite having other 5 star QBs on the roster.
    6. Bitched about Sanchez leaving ONE year early, and then proceeded to lose how many games this year??
    7. How many players are they sending to the NFL this year?

How could that loser Pete Carrol squander that much talent, and look that bush league? Since he has not won a NC since 2004 and not even made it to the game the last 4 years, despite being ranked #1 each year, is it time to admit how the USC program is on the decline and Petey should just pack his bags??

The problem with your 'argument" is that it does not stand up to scrutiny when applied to anyone else but Miles or LSU. Thus it shows an emotional component and really should be completely disregarded.

3 people like this.
  9. whodatnot

whodatnot I'm taking the day off

The reason the f_ngumps won today was because they were prepared not to repeat last year and Tebow sucked. I could give a rat's @ss about Bama and Saban and hope McCoy creams them. My point was in agreement with good teams come and go and luck plays a big part in winning. Saban's record is what it is and his teams too will come and go, but if that SOB lifts that trophy, I hope it slips and knocks him out on national TV.

Hook 'em baby!

1 person likes this.
  10. MLB120169

MLB120169 Freshman

Les Miles is by far the best coach in college football. I say give him a raise and an extention. If it weren't for the conspiracy by the refs against LSU they would be playing for the National Championship....

2 people like this.