OK! We get it!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUpride123, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Chase0316

Chase0316 Registered Fan

Wow, most housewives can coach better than Miles and you are putting him number 1?!? number 1! and you want to give him an extension AND a raise! You actually think it takes more than 4 mil a year to know how to call timeouts. Les may be an OK recruiter but his game day coaching skills are horrible.

Not a les miles bashing reply by any means. But come on!

2. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

You know, This is actually a very good post...except for the raise and contract extension part. :thumb:

If we were really playing for the NC, (a few points away from reality), we wouldn't hear a peep out of the Miles critics because they all would be feeling like winners and running around pumping sunshine everywhere!!

3. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

yep

what i was thinking

he had that team ready to thump the Gators and that is just what they did!

looking forward to putting a thump on the Gumps come Nov 6th 2010!

Geaux Tigers

cliff:miles:

4. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

They don't have to claim anything. Hell a large number of posters here spend most of their time on TF slobbing Saban's knob.

1 person likes this.
  5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Yes we would. They would say we were lucky and degrade the national championship, just like too many of them do with the '07 trophy. You can't please the Saban lovers.

Was all of the Saban love going on in '07? Or did the jealous bug kick in. It really does lower LSU fans when they cry about Saban and talk about all he did for LSU. He was here and now he's gone. It's like all the Saban lovers bought in to the "daddy went out for cigarettes 10 years ago, he should be back any day now. The stores were probably out of his brand"....

6. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Yea, your right, our offensive and defensive lines are just as good as when CLM's arrived here.
    I can't wait to see just how next year plays out to see if you are as smart as you think.:insane:

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

could have fooled me.:huh:

8. NELA_Tigerfan

NELA_Tigerfan When's kickoff?

No way I'd trade Miles for Carroll. But the point is taken, good coaches struggle too.

9. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

THIS!!!

LSU is the victim of bad luck as much as Bama is benefitting from good luck. they had a job opening when saban reailzed his mistake. we didn't.

he would've come back to LSU in a heartbeat.

the real problem is, LSU fans are jealous of what saban is doing at bama feeling it should be them, but honestly we all knew saban was this good and whatever program he came back to was going to be successful. unluckily it was someone in our division.

bama was really easy to not hate when they sucked and their delusional fans who felt like they had a God given right to NC's were hiding under rocks.

i'm cheering agianst the them for the same reason i cheer against anyone else competing in the same conference and competing for recruits in the same area as us.

we get bama at home next yr, we have to beat them (have to!). if not, all the miles bashers will get their wish.

1 person likes this.
  10. Chase0316

Chase0316 Registered Fan

Just stating fact. bashing is more like "hes a f'ing idiot;fire les miles!"
    To be honest he isnt going anywhere anytime soon so we just have to make do. But he does need to at least work on his coaching skills because you can't run on pure talent forever.

Best of luck les. Hope you improve next year so we can get one of these ----->:crystal: