OK! We get it!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUpride123, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

talent evaluation had nothing to do with the 1st two guys on the depth chart being unavailable.

2. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

he's never beat Huston Nutt

how was I dishonest?
    you said you didn't know how many more SEC title Meyer has.
    I answered your question.

3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Didn't mean U were dishonest, it was just a statement nothing more.

4. Sourdoughman

I can cut and paste also.
    There are plenty of wise cracks U made along the way to me and others but mainly singled me out for some reason.
    U should expect to treat others like U want to be treated.
    Edit: I'm not the one threatening to give up my football tickets because of what some fans think on a message board!:lol:
    Many believe that Gerry Dinardo won with Curly Hullman's players but once he recruited his own and tried to keep the program at that level he couldn't do it.
    Coaches come and go because they simply can't keep the program at a level it once was whether its recruiting or coaching.

I played college basketball.
    I had two coaches at the same school.
    My experience was quite the opposite as U.
    All of the team respected the first coach and learned from him.
    He lost his job because of politics and the old coach came back.
    I never made fun of the old coach but many people on that team did.
    We played for ourselves and won in spite of him.
    The next year he was gone and replaced by a totally different coach.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years Everyone.
    :geaux:

5. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

The difference is, I didn't whine about it. :thumb:

Still want a lolly?:wink:

6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Actually, most people think he ended up sticking with an ineffective defensive coordinator,which tanked a program that had many, many talented athletes on board when Saban arrived in town. Check out how many of DiNardo's recruits made it to the NFL and are there still.

1 person likes this.
  7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

No, not really. If Ridley doesn't get the call on that swing pass when he doesnt really make it out of bounds during the Arkansas game, game over. Actually both swing passes to Ridley on that same drive show this coaching staff still has a long way to go with clock management.

This is nothing new and not a one-time occurrence. Why Miles didnt address this the multiple times its happened before --after reviewing film-- is a huge elephant on the LSU field.

Fans saw it long ago, media saw it, so why the hell a coach being paid 4 mill per yr never saw the need to correct it after half a decade. This is what is worrisome to me. A fear this coaching staff is not proactive and often barely reactive. same can be said in utilization of the talent.

I think it was Miles' first game he had an issue with timeouts during the Az St game. Georgia this year. Auburn two years ago. there's quite a few other examples I don't care to remember.

Miles' speaking in tongues during interviews is somewhat bearable when everything is peachy. However, its brutally painful when one wants answers to legitimate questions regarding the direction of the program or merely game-specifics. I often get the sense of a captain-less ship out at sea. Or maybe just a drunk one.

I just cant see any excuse for that debacle during the ole miss game. not at this level. he has a lot to prove for me to believe he has any semblance of whats going on. As of now, I'm convinced he pretty much doesn't. And as an LSU fan that bothers me more than I want to admit--although I think I did a pretty good job of it here.

8. Sourdoughman

Lou Tepper definitely played a role but I doubt it was the only reason.
    Now that I think about it, didn't the offense tank once Morris Watts left also?
    Your point is well taken, Mark Roman, Kevin Faulk, Alan Fanaca for starters.
    I stand corrected on this issue.
    Fair enough, I can admit it when I'm wrong.

Edit: OK, I get it!:lol:
    This is what happens when someone has a nice intelligent conversation instead of constantly denigrating U!

9. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

i think I get it now too SD man. I have seen the light!

Here's where the plot thickens..... :shock:the world is anti Miles, :shock:the iluminatti is plotting to kidnap Miles OH NO <<< ( say this with much lament and drama ) and lil men in white coats are on their way to get dude as we speak. ..... its a conspiracy to get Miles fired and get dude a job re poppin un popped popcorn kernals he swept up in the student union while saban's heirs enjoy his tiger stadium tickets in the ultimate form of humiliation! GASP! :shock:

I just hope the templar knights can get to him first.

OH and its ok to whine about the coach taking heat but not ok to call out dude for being a tool. life IS strange. :huh:

Greetings Mr. Phelps, your mission shall be to attempt to discuss CF with people on a forum, possibly analyze actual plays and game plans. this will not prove harmful to the insitution, since you have no bearing on decisions but it may cause some to froth at the mouth and fret, running to and fro... ripping their flesh, Gnashing teeth, wearing sack cloth and pouring ashes on their heads. let not these signs trouble you for verily they are guided by the light at the end of the tunnel ( the train )
    this is your mission Mr phelps, should you decide to take it. this message will self destruct in 30 seconds...

10. Sourdoughman

After reading this all I could think about was the movie, A beautiful Mind.
    I think the Dud is paranoid, he must think that the white coats are coming for CLM's and himself!:lol: