Okie State fans hate Miles

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by saltyone, Aug 2, 2006.

1. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

You gain by letting you know that you don't like LM. It makes you feel better if everyone knows where you stand. You made the other **** up to credit your argument...But your full of ****...

2. G-LSU

G-LSU Founding Member

OkieTiger really has the best pulse, since he lived in Stillwater. OSU fans are probably pissed because LM left, since they got a taste of winning. they probably feel they had unfinished business, since they were heading in the right direction.... Look what happened to OSU after he left.....
    :lsup: :geauxtige :lsup:

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Just a couple of small corrections.

One. She.

Two. I don't live in Stillwater, but in OKC. But that doesn't mean I don't know what's going on there. It is difficult to have a conversation with my rabid OSU family without having OSU sports brought into it. Kinda like LSU for me. :grin:

And you are certainly right about what happened to OSU after Miles left. Golden boy didn't live up to the hype. My husband used to work with Coach Gundy's dad for several years before the dad retired, and the two have stayed friends over the years. That small connection definitely makes me not be anti-Gundy. But, all the griping I heard after Miles left OSU about how if he had just loosened the reins and given Gundy more latitude on offensive calls, some games would have not been lost, was just more sour grapes. When Gundy got full control, he couldn't produce even with CLM's players.

4. btiger28

btiger28 Founding Member

tell them to come to death valley and play with the big boys salty. ask them if they remember 2003 and their precisous quaterback. and for the oukie state fans they will never amount to nothing bunch of losers:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :crystal: :crystal:

5. G-LSU

G-LSU Founding Member

My appologizies OkieTiger. Although I got the wrong gender, at least I didn't "dude" you.
    :lsup: :geauxtige :lsup:

6. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

:hihi:

That's ok. Just like to set the record straight. I have always been "one of the guys" anyway, so I don't take offense!

7. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but there are not too many ladies here Okie, I was accused of being a guy one time too, which is why I have the I am not a dude thing.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. LSU_Fan_In_OK

LSU_Fan_In_OK Founding Member

OSU fans loved Miles when he was here ......I never heard anyone say anything negative about him.....Now that he is gone all i hear is how sucky of a coach he is

9. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Let's play seven or better wins...

4-7, 0-10, 4-6, 3-8, 3-7, 4-8, 5-6, 8-4, 5-6, 5-6, 3-8, Miles enters 4-7, 8-5,9-4,7-5, Miles leaves 4-7

Hhhhmmm, kinda suspicious how the numbers swell during the Miles era. Coincidence? Depends who you ask I guess...

The MAN can coach!:thumb:

:crystal: :crystal: :crystal: :crystal: :crystal: :geauxtige

10. LSU_Fan_In_OK

LSU_Fan_In_OK Founding Member

He was 2-2 against OU with a fraction of the talent OU has also