OL commitment

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by tigerlaw, Feb 3, 2004.

1. tigerlaw

tigerlaw Founding Member

Rumor has it that LSU has received a commitment from Anthony Boudreaux, OT 6-7 360, out of Chalmette. Don't know anything about him (Dandy Don has him listed as "Alton" Boudreaux and DL in his 2004 prospects). Has anyone out there heard of this guy?

2. alumni95

alumni95 Founding Member

TigerBait just posted a story about Boudreaux. Huge upside, has only played two years in HS. Grades are problem so he will go to JUCO (Dodge City, same one as Kuale).

3. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

Wow, this came out of nowhere. He must be a JUCO guy because there is no way we can sign another person. Even Lavelle and Jeremy Jones will grey shirt. I don't think we offered him a scholly the whole year, can anyone confirm that?

4. alumni95

alumni95 Founding Member

did you not read the post above yours?? he is going to Dodge City JUCO

5. LSU Stud

LSU Stud Founding Member

Imagine him and HJ laying the pipe in a couple years ...

6. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I read a lot about him earlier in the year when I was in N.O. before the season began. A coach from Auburn had gone to see him while a reporter was at his house and the reporter wrote something to the effect that the coaches eyes almost popped out of their sockets when he saw him the first time and offered him a schollie right then and there.

7. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

I stole this from the nola.com board so i can't take credit for it. some user named lsufan69 wrote:

In Early January Boudreaux was sure he was going to sign with Auburn and then get placed at Coffeyville Community College but all that changed in the last few weeks.

Boudreaux was asked why he chose LSU and he said quickly and forcefully, “Because they are the National Champions.”

8. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

Whatever

Sorry princess, but I didn't know that you were THE official word on recruiting news. Chill out and don't be a tool.:angry:

9. john randolph

john randolph Founding Member

there is an alton and an anthony with the same last name