Ole Miss 2003 Football Record

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerfanintampa, Mar 31, 2003.

1. tigerfanintampa

tigerfanintampa Founding Member

I usually check on a national football board to see what the conversations are. One guy posted what he felt would be the records and final rankings were for the upcoming season. He had Ole Miss at 9-3 and in the top 15. I told him no way but it is basically a gut instinct. Can anyone back up my gut instinct with some hard facts? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

2. tigerb8

tigerb8 Founding Member

Well he must not have been a Ol Miss fan, the ones down here in sw MS are saying 12 & 0 ! Its a lot of fun to be a Tiger Fan down here, the laughs never stop!:)

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

Ole Miss will be the same ol ball team, they will be 7-5 or 6-6 again with a trip to the Music City Bowl.

4. Hub

Hub Founding Member

who knows with the SEC theses days. a big problem for them is going to be RB. McClendon hasn't lived up to his billing...yet. they signed one of the top RBs out of florida a year ago and he blew his ACL in spring this year.......word is he is out for next season. Considering their porous defense and lack of a RB I can't see better than 7-5 maybe 8-4.

5. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

Simple...unless Ole Miss has 9 games before the end of October and 3 games in November, there's no way they go 9-3.

6. For some reason I just cant picture Cut being 9-3 or better.