ole miss eliminted

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tiger777, Jun 5, 2004.

1. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

ole miss was eliminated today by washington. kinda funny

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Typical old myth!!!!! When the going gets tough they fold like a lawn chair. At least we shouldn't have to put up with the :eek:lefire: for a while. Runts, all ways have been and always will be!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Call me crazy but I would like to have seen Ole Miss do well. I certainly can't take any joy out of seeing a Pac-10 team eliminate a SEC team that's for sure.

4. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Amen to that. I always pull for other SEC teams when they aren't playing us. I don't see how some get joy from seeing a fellow SEC team fall to another conference. :dis:

5. tigrman

tigrman Founding Member

My sentiments exactly. For ole miss to do well after we dominated them looks good for us.

6. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

I always like to see any SEC teams except for South Carolina do well outside of playing UGA

7. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

iwas pulling for ole miss but its still kinda funny.

8. col reb

col reb Founding Member

EM BARE *SSING---

9. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I also normally pull for the SEC team, however the ole miss flamers this year(football,baseball& basketball) have caused me to dislike ole miss more now than ever. I was pulling against the runts in their regional so I wouldn't have to hear how they are the "new SEC power house" in yet another sport. Without their hero and savior Eli this coming season they should fall back to the bottom where they belong and it will be easier to pull for them again against out of conference competition. :grin: :grin: :grin:

10. Hub

Hub Founding Member

When it's postseason time. I pull for every SEC team. In every sport. Want the conference to look good as a whole. The only exception to that is Miss St football. For whatever reason I have hated them forever. Alot of it has to do with Sherrill. Maybe now that he is gone I will change my tune. Irony of this, Sherrill bought a house in Memphis on the street directly behind my dad.....might have to egg it next time i'm in Memphis.