Ole Miss Trip

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerN.L.A., Nov 7, 2007.

1. TigerN.L.A.

TigerN.L.A. Founding Member

We need to watch out on the road to Oxfart this year.
    Webs are on a serious low skid right now and they would love
    to piss on our parade with an upset win and at the very least
    a hard time during pregame. Please watch out
    for duckhead dorks wearing polo buttondowns and cordovan
    shoes. Dot their eye if you must.

2. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

Same here. I suggest double coupons, maximum torque, and grits.

3. TigerN.L.A.

TigerN.L.A. Founding Member

Two years ago I saw a young Tiger fan (16) get cold-cocked by some Ole Miss frat boys. I think they were kappa sigmas. We helped the kid to his feet and pushed the jerks off of him and told them to chill. They said they didn't like his "Go to Hell Ole Mrs." sign.

WATCH yourselves.:geaux:

1 person likes this.
  4. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Not to sure about all this...

First...ole miss will play tough but we will beat them soundly.

Second...as for the "abuse" that ole miss fans give, you may have seen a bad apple or two but u have been to more lsu/ole miss away games then any other and have never experienced anything to that affect. Once again I feel that if these stories continue we are just extending the reputation of SEC fans and how the treat opponents. I am not calling you a liar but I think telling these stories hurts ole piss and the SEC in a whole.

Third...kappa sigma at ole piss is the main frat for baton rouge boys and most of them still like lsu just wanted a change of sceneary but stay in the SEC .

Anyway just my opinion so take it for what it is worth!

5. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Making my really big Geaux To Hell Ole Piss sign as we speak! Bring it on!!

6. TigerJag

TigerJag Freshman

Ole Miss Fans have thrown whiskey bottles into the LSU Section just about every year that I have made the trip to oxford.

:tigereye:

7. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

they threw Ice two yrs ago. People besides me on this board remember it too.

8. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Well then I will admit my mistake, it has been years since I went to an ole piss game but I never saw it.

But if it was done it was done! Once again it does nothing for the rep of the SEC though. There are a lot of stories about us and people swear to them. I just think at some point in time we have to get over how we were treated by some and reconize that this isn't the majority! I have been treated great and really bad at the same game but remebered the good times and have ignored the dumbazzes!

Once again though just me.

1 person likes this.
  9. col reb

col reb Founding Member

They are going to yell "hotty totty" and ya'll are going to yell "tiger bait." Either one can be done in fun or with an assine attitude. Usually, your attitude determines the response. I kind of like to get "tiger baited." Unless you get right up in my "comfort zone." To me, my comfort zone extends about as far as my arm when held out in front of me. I don't even like to talk to someone who feels they have to get "in my face." I don't hear great, but I ain't deaf. Again, I say it is the attitude. And I could care less what signs you make. If it's funny, I'll laugh with you. You "tiger bait" and I'll "totty totty". Come on over, have a drink, let's take a picture. If you act like an arse, you will probably be treated like one. REB OR TIGER.....I promise there will be some arses on both sides....I ignore them and look for the good ones. Like TEAM KATT OR SCOTTY B28. One day, I'm gonna sneak over and party with those guys. I've never met them, but talk to them here. Seem to be fine folks to me......As far as any of the assclowns I might encounter....I just walk on by.

1 person likes this.
  10. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

The urban legend bag-o-piss comes to mind...:dis:

1 person likes this.