Ole Miss Vs. AU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Nov 6, 2003.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Ole Miss 37

AU 31

2. ChuckE

ChuckE Founding Member

Will not happen. AU will win. OM will not stop the AU ground attack, which will open the airways!

3. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I am thinking Auburn will win because i think they will ball control and take Eli off the field with time of possession. I almost wish that Ole Miss would win though so that the LSU Tigers can go there and devastate them.

I say this thinking that it wont happen. But if Ole Miss were to beat LSU then i want them to represent the west in the SEC CG.

If LSU is going to lose to Ole Miss it would be better for Auburn to beat Ole Miss and have Auburn lose to Alabama. Then have Ole Miss lose another one. That way we would all have two losses in league play.

I dont want LSU to lose any though. I want to win out.

Geaux Tigers

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I think Ole Miss should win so we don't have to listen to SEC West crap from 2 losers next week. You know damned well if Auburn wins they'll be all over here analyzing their West chances and geeking about how they are finally putting it all together. No thanks. And these Rebel rubes will be bringing their crap anyway.

5. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Doesn't matter, they know Nick Saban is their daddy?

Like you say ... 31-7. Payback is a BITCH!!!

This is all the "AMMO" you need ... and the following analysis.

Ole Pi$$ gets a week off before LSU to heal the beating Auburn is gonna lay on them. I've been spot on all year picking Auburn games, knew they were overrated, and knew that good Defensive teams would turn them out like two-dollar whores

Look at their 3 losses and 2 close games ... see any common threads or denominators?
    USC 23 Auburn 0-------------->AT HOME, USC is #25 in scoring Dee
    GA TECH 17 Auburn 3--------->AWAY, GAT is #12 in scoring Dee
    LSU 31 Auburn 7--------------->LOL, LSU is #1 in Scoring Defense
    Auburn 28 TN 21--------------->AT HOME, TN is #45 in scoring Dee
    Auburn 10 Ark 3---------------->AWAY, Ark is #63 in scoring Dee

Auburn Remaining Games:
    Ole Pi$$ is #58 ---------------------------> WIN
    at Georgia, who is #3-------------------> LOSS, Gee this is rocket science
    Alabama is #67---------------------------> WIN

So, let Auburn bring the flack, the smack and the jack.

LSU has to lose 3 SEC games before Auburn goes to MYLANTA.

Ole PI$$ is simple .... LOSS to Auburn, Loss to LSU, Win versus Moo State U, though personally, I'd love to see Jackie hang a big horseshoe on Manning's neck and go out with a "W".

To Ole Pi$$ fans---------------------------------ure dismissed

Bottom Line ... and to the Vegas Boys THESE WORDS ARE GOSPEL

BET THE HOUSE ON LATE SEASON & BOWL GAMES TAKING THOSE TEAMS WITH THE BEST "SCORING DEFENSE" STATS.

Think about it ......... What "STATS" of all the PHUKK@#@G stats means the most. The Vegas Boys will never tell you, cuz they don't want you to know ... it's scoring defense first and scoring offense a far away second. Defense wins championships.
    Unless LSU gets to the Sugar (#1 Scoring Dee & #16 Scoring O), OU walks away as the best Dee in the Sugar Bowl & takes the NC. OU is 7th in scoring Dee & #1 in scoring Offense.

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Classic preemptive smack. I LOVE it!:D :D

7. BamaBengal

BamaBengal Founding Member

ramah, good post! One question: LSU vs. Arky--what's gonna happen?

8. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

If Ole Miss has any brains and bring 8-9 guys into the box, letting Jason Cambpell decide the game, they'll win. Don't let Auburn run the ball! Make them throw to win and they won't be able to do it.

9. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Well, Mister Diplomat, I wouldn't give a bucket of pi$$ for Arkansas' chances in Tiger Stadium the Friday after Thanksgiving. I'm sure Mr. Saban will have to work "really hard" to get this team fired up after last year's hor$$$hit result that cost LSU an SEC Championship. The defense will be sky high for this one and could shut out the hogs. Mauck will put about 49 points on the board ... and he won't need 7 OTs to do it. If the hogs score 21, it'll be a miracle ................Hog fans.............ure dismissed also.

Bring on a real team like Florida or Tennessee for the SEC showdown. I see Florida again, but would rather play Tennessee. Those gators are vicious, but what the hell, if it's them, they got to go down ... they won't have a single drop of gas left in the tank after the FSU game ... Gator fans ... ure dismissed also.

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Ole Miss has the #115 pass defense in the country. Your grandma can pass on Ole Miss. If Auburn is smart they will throw early, throw often and throw long.

Manning is goint to get his points, Auburn just needs to outscore him and they can't rely solely on the running game.

Pass the football, Mr. Campbell.

Barn 31
    Miss 28