Ole Miss Vs. AU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Nov 6, 2003.

1. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

I hope Auburn kicks the living crap out of them. I've been sitting here all week listening to these idiotic ole piss fans analyzing their chances in the west. Most of them say they will go to Auburn and lose, then come back and beat LSU, because even though LSU has a great defense, we can't stop the almighty eli and our offense isn't good enough to put up enough points to win. They are actually more worried about MSU than LSU at this point. Perfect scenario: they lose the next 3 and end up in the Music City Bowl.

Lavalais and the boys are coming. Be afraid eli, be very afraid.

2. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Man, pass me some of what you're smoking.

Ole Pi$$ is a gone pecan.

Freck Manning Junior, brother of the $15,000 ass and son of the legendary stump jumper, won't know what hit him after about 20 good clean licks, a few dirty ones and a nice concussion.

Won't matter in the SOS, for the BCS, either way ... get real

Auburn's RBs will eviscerate the Ole Pi$$ Dee.

Auburn by 24 easily.

3. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Well, Ramah, looks like you've got the whole thing figured out. Unfortunately, if you do ask the Vegas boyz, they'll tell you that scoring defense doesn't mean "squat" if the stats have been accomodated at the expense of lesser teams.

As I recall, AU's scoring defense looked very, very good prior to the LSU game. Anybody that seriously bets football has learned that betting purely on the stats will cause you misery. The stats can only lead you to where you should do further research, particularly in the area of "matchups." e.g. Will a Pac-10 team ever lead in scoring defense? Not likely , for obvious reasons.

Auburn will beat UGA and Alabama. UGA is a very banged-up team, so their "scoring D" stats will likely become progressively worse. The Bama game will be a war, but they just don't have the depth to stay with most SEC opponents this season and the game will be at J-H. Ole Miss actually presents the greatest risk for AU. If Auburn wins this weekend, they likely win out.

IMHO, LSU is the best team in the conference right now and I'd like to see them face UF again in the SECC......and it WILL be UF from the East....bank it. However, if you believe that they'll be headed to Atlanta with 3 losses, you are badly mistaken. Won't happen.

LSU will manhandle Ole Miss like a weak cellmate. It's a pissed-off Arky team that presents the greatest risk to LSU right now. LSU needs to win out.......it's good for LSU and it's the best thing for the conference.

4. rebelnut

rebelnut Founding Member

You know we hear this every year out of LSU fans,how yall are so much better than Ole Miss but if I recall correctly Ole Miss has won 4 out of the last 6 we have played haven't we?So yall keep being the big guerilla in the cage beating your chest and thinking Ole Miss is nothing that will make it that much better when we shove a bannana right up your ass.

5. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

I thought eli is the one who likes bananas up his ass.
    By the way, I'm in the market for a Denali, know where I can get a good deal on one?:D :D :D :D :D

6. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

Don't worry, it will soon be 4 out of 7. Not to mention 2 straight for the Tigers.

7. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

ole misses, the only team to never win the west. Too bad the year that you have a shot, you may end up forfeiting a couple of games due to improprieties that were known to the coaches before it was reported....soooo sad.

Not that it would matter anyway....after squeaking past Auburn this coming Sat, you will take a week off only to feel the wrath of the tigers on the 22nd. So close.....yet sooooo far. As far that 'banana', I sure you can find more willing recipients in oxsnort. :shock:

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

If you think past games have any effect on this years game, you are a true dumbass.

9. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

Hey, what is this about? I haven't heard anything about that. Thanks in advance for clarifying.

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason