On a more upbeat note.. TFtailgating..

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by locoguano, Oct 25, 2004.

1. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

have any of you guys run into each other tailgating.. partied together.. gotten free food from a forum member? just curious.. there was lots of good vibes like that at the beginning of the season..

By the way.. I'll be at the Bama game.. my one game for the year.. actually will be only my second LSU game to attend.. last one was Arkansas last year.. maybe im good luck.. hope this one makes it to 7pm.. day games, while great, suck.. heh

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

It seems as though everyone is settled into their own game day tailgating routines and is not really mobile. Perhaps a better option would be on Gamedays to have a specific time and meeting place for TF get togethers.

Such as.... "Meet on top of the left boob at 4." Ok.... sorry bout that.... just had a flashback to days as a student when names of buildings and landmarks on campus were replaced with not so approriate names.... :grin:

But anyways.... Perhaps a one hour gathering at a specific place at a specific time would be better.

3. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

4. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

I am bringing my son to the game this weekend if anyone wants to feed me and him. LOL. We will get there about 5 hopefully and grab something to eat near the campus. I would like to put some faces with the names.

5. BigMamou

BigMamou Founding Member

Well I ran into a couple of Tigers down at PLuckers here in Austin for the Troy game. Had a good time and really enjoyed the company. I did have a bit to drink, stress relief....:thumb: