On-Campus

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DallasLSU, Nov 26, 2003.

1. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

What has the on-campus energy been this week? With thanksgiving break, has it been lackluster or is everyone pumped up?

2. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Either way come Friday morning around 5:30. If you walk by the parade grounds in front of the student union steps. I promise you will see the beginings of what will come later on in the day. We getting rowdy early and gonna take it up a little with each passing hour! BAM

3. DallasLSU

Ummm...ok.

4. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Everybody on campus is just getting ready to go home for Thanksgiving. I think come gametime the students will be ready to perform our job! We'll make Tiger Stadium hell!

5. DallasLSU

Good to heard DDTigerFan...

6. Crackle

Crackle Founding Member

I was there today on a campus tour. ( I am a Senior at SCC ) The atmosphere was dull, but I believe it was due to everyone leaving for Thanksgiving. I am positive by Friday morning many people will be back and ready to tailgate and such.

I got a chance to see The Union and many of the buildings. I was able to walk through the Hergert for the first time and it looks like it will be the place of choice for my Freshmen year. ( Anyone else stay there? ) I asked the dorm tour guide about LSU's party life and she told me "It's whatever you want it to be.". Through the numerous activitys ( concerts, movies, ect. which are free ), it seems that LSU doesn't lack in the social department. Anyone have any tips or advice for me going into my Freshmen year next Fall?

Thanks Guys,
    Crackle

7. LSU

LSU Founding Member

8. Crackle

Crackle Founding Member

Lol.

Thanks for the link. Looks like a great site.

Where did you go to school? SCC isn't that bad!

Thanks,
    Crackle

9. Soap

Soap Founding Member

I lived in West Laville and it was nice, back in fall/spring of 2000. Probably one of the best dorms on campus.

Now back to the original question. Well I did stroll across campus near ceba today and it was pretty dam vacant at the time. I think most people skipped their classes today or they were canceled. I believe the students will be pumped come friday.

10. LSU

LSU Founding Member

I lived in West that year. Room 141. Where did you live?