Once again, a sports site hoses LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by locoguano, Jun 30, 2004.

1. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

College Football News put out their early bowl projections for this coming season. Oklahoma vs. USC in the BCS NC. Georgia and Tennessee in other BCS games.. LSU.. in Capital One.. now how in the hell is Tennessee gonna make the BCS wil Clausen or Leak (the elder) at QB. If LSU doesnt make a BCS game, then monkey's will fly collectively from my sphincter.:cry:

2. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

sorry.. didnt see the earlier post... but yeah.. screwed

3. uscpuke

uscpuke Founding Member

In all fairness to CFN, they were one of the few who gave LSU props all frickin year. They may not think much of this team, but when it is time to eat crow they will eat it like a man!! :lsup:

4. mtntiger

mtntiger Freshman

Tennessee? Not This Year

I don't know where CFN is getting this Tennessee love from. The Vols have no running game to speak of, their QB situation won't be settled until they check out their TRUE FROSH QB's, and their defense ain't all that good either.

Methinks Lou Holtz finally has his opportunity to finish in the upper half of the SEC East.

I think Florida finishes 2nd behind Georgia, but UGA will have at least two losses again this year, one to LSU and the other to Florida.

5. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

You are right, CFN was the only site projecting LSU vs. Oklahoma in the big game almost the entire 2nd half of the season. :) :) :) :) :) :)

6. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

They aren't hosing LSU by putting UT in the BCS game. The fact of the matter is the loser of the SEC championship gets put out of the BCS unless they have no losses going into the game, in most instances. In another words they probably think LSU is the better team but will lose to UGA in the SEC cG and have probably 3 losses on the year because of that. If we run the table or have only one loss at the time of the SEC CG and then lose we may still make the BCS bowls.

7. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

They're actually hosing Florida more than us but I guess they're thinking is Florida losses to us and UT doesn't play us. Anyways, I would bet somebody's right nut that UT isn't in the SEC CG as they lose to Auburn and Florida to lose any chance in a tie-breaker.

8. SeN-SaTioN

SeN-SaTioN Founding Member

Remember what happened when we were preseeded high in the past? It is good that we go in as underdogs....with no one believing in us, with something to prove every game. I think Saban and the players can thrive on all this negativity. I'd be excited to show the world what we're about. Give everyone a wake up call, and a big, "I TOLD YOU SO!"