ONE FOR THE AGES

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by 65Grad, May 13, 2020.

1. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

I'm actually looking forward to seeing what LSU has now, with Pelini & Linehan. Always like Pelini, have no real opinion on Linehan yet.

unclenick likes this.
  2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

It’s gotta burn. I almost feel for ya man. You gotta rationalize it to get by I suppose. Fucking coach oeaux and LSU with every award known to Knute Rockne. A goddamn brinks truck couldn’t even carry it all. It’s funnier the more I think about it.

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Not a thing; I didn't even go there. I'm a fan because I choose to be. I grew up in nola in the 70's long before the days of 24/7 sports coverage. There was very little exposure to LSU on TV back then and I actually grew up a Tulane fan. Moved to MC when I was 13 and started getting LSU exposure....I was slow coming 'round but I eventually became a Tiger fan, and I've been one for a good 30 years. Now as to you, I've said it before and I'll say it again....I've never read a single post from you where you are celebrating LSU success. If your hatred for O is so great that you can claim to be a Tiger fan, yet not come in here and enjoy the greatest season in college football history with us, that's really sad for you. Its even harder to believe from someone who claims to be a graduate.

4. mctiger

I was surprised the reaction to the Pellini hire was rather lukewarm. His first go-round here was damn strong.

TigerTap likes this.
  5. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Nick Saban, Les Miles & more germane to the current situation, Gene Chizik all won those awards, didn't they?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

unclenick likes this.
  6. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

You must have been here during the Les Miles years? I was called a "Sunshine Pumper" & worse, for being positive & celebrating LSU's success. I can pull up 1,000+ posts where I was positive & got shit on by the Usual Suspects. Including the 2007 championship season & during the phenomenal 13-1 2011 season.

unclenick likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Maybe he would like to contribute to the fund to build a statue of the coach who led his team to the greatest season in the history of college football.

It would take a very large contribution to buy his way out of the hell of his own making.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. mctiger

I certainly was....I was probably one of the last around here to concede the fact that it was time for Miles to go. But that's hilarious. You find the 13-1 season, which ended with one of the greatest face plants in CFB history, to be "phenomenal." But all you have to say about the TRULY PHENOMENAL, PERFECT CHAMPIONSHIP season of 2019, is, the head coach had nothing to do with it. Some fan.

gynojunkie, fanatic, tzanghi and 6 others like this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You are a mod aren't you? If your finger should happen to get itchy on the ban button well, you know....
    Accidents happen.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

And....wait for it....

Wrong again, Kyle banned you and I actually had to convince him to unban you.

Mostly just to see how badly you would continue to shit all over everything. True to form you didn't disappoint.