One of the few basketball posts I'll make...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

Same song different verse with the ole bashers.. TE... who obviously is enamored with the sound of his own voice, has chosen to again to fill this forum with inuendos and acusations regarding our basketball coach's personal life off the court. I am surprised that the administrators of this forum will allow him to do such without any repercussions. He has been kicked off of one board as he himself has already aluded to. Go ahead TE.. give your story to the advocate and get him run out of town. We are very anxious to read this story that Entertainment Tonight and the Enquirer would salivate over. Oh I can read the headlines.. "Brady is caught in bed with a Mars Alien"

The reason you won't is because you can't!! I have said it before you are a coward and a chicken @%#! behind the keyboard. Save your useless propoganda with someone who really cares what you might think. Based on the 4 pages I just read, I think I am in the majority of how people feel about your useless crap.

On to basketball, I actually have been to the last 2 games (of which TE has not) and have seen many SEC games this year in person. Many of you probably didn't realize nor did I the recently released stat that the SEC scoring average dropped to below 70 this week. This great Fla team that we keep hearing about from TE is 4-4 in the league and went the last 6 minutes in front of their beautifully decorated orange and blue fans with a goose egg. This league has teams that play incredible defense. Kentucky did just that and won the game. LSU is very much so in the top 3 of teams that play this style of intense defense from what I have witnessed. We will compete with anyone no matter how we shoot the ball because we play with a very well coached defense.

In my visit to the PMAC, I was very disappointed with the whole experience. It started when I was pelted with raindrops from a leaky roof. I then went out on the concourse that resembled a 1950's motif with no personality to it whatsoever and had to dodge the wetspots from again a leaky roof. How ridiculous is it that we have to actually open a door to get into the arena? Heck you have to be a damn good at juggling to hold your popcorn and open the door just to get in the gym. Our pregame marketing of the starting lineup was pitiful compared to what I experienced at Alabama in which the video and music got the crowd into a frenzy. Not to belabor the positives of Alabama, but they are putting 25 million into Coleman Mauseleum. Based on what I have read, we will be playing catch up with the rest of the league in getting our facility just up to par.

I hope that this team gets the support they need and deserve in the next 4 home games. I am proud of this team and continue to support and be proud of this coach. I want to win just as bad as anyone else and expect results.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I can't wait to see TE's response to this one.