OnePeat.com Billboard is UP!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

The money to produce the reveille should go to New Orleans instead, if you follow the reasoning.

2. jjbodean1970

jjbodean1970 Founding Member

that is awesome! better placement than i could have guessed

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

USC fans are saying stuff like:

Wow, I guess that right there says a lot about USC. :hihi: :rofl:

I wonder if the person who wrote that has any idea how bad he made USC sound by saying all that.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Dude, nobody adopted you and took you to raise. There has been more than enough relief from the Feds, Red Cross, etc to tide the victims over. I have had family affected and I did what I could to help and now they are getting back on their feet. Life goes on. Don't expect it to stop for you.

5. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

I reiterate my wish for a "yawn" emoticon here. This discussion of determining "good" uses of money is beyond ridiculous. Who cares? If it's not your money, STFU.

6. MCab

MCab Founding Member

Dude, it's not like we're any better. Do you remember the north side of campus???
    :eek:

7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

If you read my post you would see that your last statement shows I wasn't talking about you or the other hard working people that are trying to recover. Those that refuse to help themselves are the ones I am talking about as you should clearly see from my post. Work on your reading and comprehension and then come back and talk to me.

8. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Waste of Money...

Stupid...

ln the middle of the ghetto...

Makes us look bad...

The idea of driving around ESPN HQ with a panel truck is good. The stupid ass misplaced billboard is a waste.

9. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

I'm not asking for life to stop for me so don't put words in my mouth. I indicated my life has moved on in more than one way. Twisted Tiger has the typical ignorant attitude that all the money is going to worthless people who are on welfare. That's a gross generalization that I resent because it automatically includes my family, neighbors and other quality people I know who are still trying to get back on their feet or have already.

Twisted just apologize and revise your statement if that's not what you meant to say. I really don't understand the need for the viscious attacks, but I hope you feel like a bigger person today.

10. LSU

LSU Founding Member

I talked to a friend who is a student at UCLA and he tells me that the area the billboard is in is in a high traffic area. It's not in the greatest part of town, but plenty of people see it, including USC students. There is a student bus drop off area right across the street from the sign.

I think no matter where this sign gets put in L.A., USC fans are going to make some excuse as to why it was a waste of money. They're grasping for straws, and the "It's in a ghetto. No one will see it" straw is one of their last to which to cling.