OnePeat.com Billboard is UP!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU, Feb 23, 2006.

1. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

Great video, thanks!

I don't care what they say, I think its in a fine place.

2. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Did you donate?

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I hardly think my post constitutes a vicious attack. I simply feel that there is no call for you to complain about how other people spend their money. Your post implied that it should be, instead, spent on what you feel are more worthwhile causes. Well, just because you were a victim doesn't automatically entitle you to tell other people how to spend their money, let alone calling someone a bigot. Geez, man, when did race enter this discussion? Typical, though. Pull out the race card and hope everybody backs off for fear of being labeled.:dis:

4. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Where did LSUHotdog mention race?

5. SabanFan

he said:

6. LSUGradin99

Which of course (calling someone a bigot) does not necessarily refer to race and/or play the race card.

7. Cajun J

Cajun J Founding Member

A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from their own.

I don't think that what he said classified him as a bigot. I think that hotdog is hypersensitive about what he wrote.

I think he was pretty clear on who he was talking about. If you fit this category, then I understand why you are making such a big deal.....your cash cow has come and gone......

If you were of the class who worked before the hurricane......and you claim to have a job now, then why are you arguing? It's obviously not targeted at you.

8. SabanFan

You're really reaching here, 99. I realize you can be bigoted in areas other than race, however HotDog called TwistedTiger a bigot in response to this:

In that context, he certainly is pulling out the race card.

9. LSUGradin99

Which is understandable. He is one of many who has gone through things we simply can't comprehend.

Of course, for him to lash out against others may is a bit much. A lot of the people may very well have contributed a significant amount of money to Katrina relief efforts in the past. Then again, even if they did not that's not a problem.

10. LSUGradin99

Likely correct. When I read twisted's comments I never thought of a particular ethnic group though. It's all in who is reading it. In this case, LSUHotdog did and responded how he did.