Opinions on who you think will win Bama/Tenn game.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Dixie Darlin, Oct 21, 2002.

1. Dixie Darlin

Dixie Darlin Founding Member

This game worries the heck outa me! They have beaten us for a
    hundred years in a row (well not really but it seems like it). I think we stand a better chance this year than last year. I would like to hear some honest opinions. Thanks!:)

2. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Alabama. They will control the line of scrimmage again. They are vulnerable against the run. I think the tide offense will make lots of moise. One thing Im not sure about is the secondary, but they faired pretty well against a Manning led offense. Alabama- 31, Tennessee- 24.

3. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Dixie Darlin: I told you that Bama wins

Don't you believe in me? You are breaking my heart.

4. Dixie Darlin

I think Clausen is playing. I guess thats a strike against us. Our
    secondary did look better against ole miss, but Tennessee is alot
    better than ole miss. Yes! I have faith in you Jean!! I hope your right. Good luck this weeken! I hope our players don't get this
    mental block about all the years they've beaten us. They have to
    believe that they can win. Maybe 10 ur c will be over confident.

5. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

I think the UT-Bama game will be very close, because I think both teams are evenly matched..If UT's O-line can protect Clausen (if he plays) against Bama's great D-Line then I believe Clausen can hook up with Kelley Washington all day long against Bama's Secondary, another thing hurting Bama is their special teams their punter is really banged up and their field goal kicker is not the greatest in the SEC, so therefore I believe if it came down to a field goal UT has the advantage, also the last thing going against Bama is there are playing in Neyland Stadium instead of Bryant-Denny, and will have around 108K singing "Rocky Top" all day long...I believe it will be a great game final score 28-24 UT to win at home

6. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

I think the UT-Bama game will be very close, because I think both teams are evenly matched..If UT's O-line can protect Clausen (if he plays) against Bama's great D-Line then I believe Clausen can hook up with Kelley Washington all day long against Bama's Secondary, another thing hurting Bama is their special teams their punter is really banged up and their field goal kicker is not the greatest in the SEC, so therefore I believe if it came down to a field goal UT has the advantage, also the last thing going against Bama is there are playing in Neyland Stadium instead of Bryant-Denny, and will have around 108K singing "Rocky Top" all day long...I believe it will be a great game final score 28-24 UT to win at home

7. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

WHO KNOWS

I have no idea about this game TENN is still a very talented football team that has had some problems this yr. Bama looks like they are great one game and then they have problems another. Both times they played a highly ranked football team they have shot themselves in the foot (OU and UGA ). I love watching Alabama Football so I will just sit back and watch a great rivalry play what I hope will be a very good football game.

ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT GAME

8. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Bama wins in a rout....

Bama looks very very solid this year, and they have nothing to lose.

Geaux Tigers.

9. Dixie Darlin

Thanks everyone I appreciate the response. Good luck this weekend against AU.

10. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

For selfish reasons I am pulling for Tennessee, to help LSU in the west. This game is not as big this year as former years. Big Game this year is LSU vs. GO TO HELL OLE MISS!!!!