Orange Avenger

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dallastigers, Jan 1, 2003.

1. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

I have a hard time respecting somebody that only shows up after his/her team wins.

Where were you before today?

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I have been stunned by the lack of UT class over the last few days. This person fits right in line with the other UT fans I have encountered around town...

3. orange avenger

orange avenger Freshman

Let me 'splain somethin' to ya, Lucy...talking crap before a game and talking crap after a game are the same thing, as far as I'm concerned. I didn't come onto your board before the game to blow hot air, and I didn't come onto your board after the game to rub your face in anything. I was responding to someone who likes to run their mouth. Sorry I got here a little late, but my observations are valid. In fact, there's nothing about what I posted that could be considered consonant with any of the stereotypes of Texas or Texas fans. I have a great deal of respect for LSU and freely admit that I was worried about the outcome until the last three minutes. Just the same, the game is over and the final score is a fact. If you want to cling to some chronological quibble to make yourself feel better, be my guest.

HOOK THEM, HEAD THEM, DRAG THEM THROUGH THE DIRT

4. dallastigers

But you have been talking crap, so you should have had the guts to do it before hand. But you didn't. That is the difference between people that talk crap before and after a game. You only show up after.

Who calls people Lucy anyway?

5. orange avenger

orange avenger Freshman

I was responding to crap. And since I have better things to do, I will leave you with following admonition (yep, a...gasp...FOUR syllable word).

Go butt a stump.

HOOK THEM, HEAD THEM, DRAG THEM THROUGH THE DIRT

6. dallastigers

The point that you keep missing is you just showed up today to respond to anything. Have some balls and show up early. Also you are still here.

Your sayings date yourself. I never hear anybody talk like that.

7. Is this guy oblivious to the fact that we have a SMACK BOARD??

8. redheadhorn

redheadhorn Freshman

I didn't know this site existed until it was posted on hornfans. A tiger fan came to the site to congratulate us. And of all the teams we have played the Tiger fans that showed up were by far the classiest.

Great group of people here from what I've seen and will probably be back, there is just a lot less traffic on here than on my home board. One has to have something to do while goofing off at work ;)