Orange Draftdodger just insulted the service of 14000 active military patriots

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Where's the outrage from board members who called for a "permanent vacation" for a certain someone here who insulted the military service of John McCain, even when that didn't happen?

Well, guess what? Trump's insult was ACTUAL and mean-spirited. Be consistent... let's see you not sit back like a hypocrite.... let's see you call for a permanent vacation from the White House for Donald Trump.

A few other notes:

- Trump's deprecation of military service by transgender people flies directly in the face of his MANY promises during the campaign that he would defend the LGBT community, and contradicts his affirmation that he, not Hillary, was the true friend of LGBT people.

- He decided major military policy not by Executive Order, not by Congressional approval, not by Pentagon approval, and not even with a warning.... but by TWEET. Government by sick tweet is how low he has now sunk and disgraced the office.

- Of course, he lied AGAIN. Despite the fact that in his tweet he said his decision was the result of consultation with "my generals" none of them actually were. Only Mattis was consulted and then not even notified this move was coming.

- And while he was tweeting that bit of hate-filled discrimination he was also tweeting AGAIN his anger with Jeff Sessions.... while Jeff Sessions was in the building with him! What sort of sick twisted coward could pull such a cheap cowardly act? Never mind... the answer was in the question. The PROFESSIONAL, presidential move would have been to talk to Sessions directly... to demand his resignation in person, man to man, official to official.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That's just what this country needs, an army of trannies. You and your ilk are making the USA a worse place to live day by day.

LSUpride123 and Bayou Tiger like this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Well, we know, don't we, just exactly to whom he was pandering... With Russia collapsing upon his head he's trying to shore up the only support he has left: that of right wing bigots.

4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Transgenders aren't always gay, Rex. They are simply biologically confused.

You should also understand that the confused are joining the military to get their change on the government dime and thanks to bam bam, they are. What you also miss here is that while they are going through this government assisted change, they become undeployable. They need meds, counseling and another 15 pair of shoes. They are not patriots, they are fucking freeloaders.

The good news though is... you are willing to fund their confusion, so we are gonna have them line up at your door for services. Why don't you do right by your good buddy bam bam and give em a phone as well.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I say bravo, because the trans men and women I know are way too good of people to go die for Trump and the idiots in this country.

6. LaSalleAve

I mean who ever heard of people using the military for their own personal gain? What's next people joining the military so we can pay for their college? The nerve.

7. CajunlostinCali

You can earn a college education and be deployable at the same time. Kind of the point of being in the military.

8. LaSalleAve

The point is people have been using the military for personal gain for a long time. And why not. I sign my life over to you why should I not get something out of the deal? I'd rather pay for a trans person's surgery than for some waterhead from Alabama so he can get his kinesiology degree.

9. CajunlostinCali

I don't have a problem with that. My problem is if you join, you need to be part of the mission. Some transgenders have served admirably, but they were fully converted prior to doing so. Joining to get tits and a dick tuck all while not being deployable is pure dog shit.

10. LaSalleAve

So then deny post op surgery until their service has ended. Problem solved.