Orange Draftdodger just insulted the service of 14000 active military patriots

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jul 26, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No its science. Men have a penis.

Saying that does not mean I wish them ill or to live a different life. If a man wants to put on a dress, thats cool. They are still a man. My opinion should not be a factor for their life. Don't let their opinion be a factor for mine.

2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Can we at least agree that in the military there is virtually zero privacy. I would not care if I showered with a chick who thought she was a dude, is the same true about your average female? How is that healthy for either group.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

If someone is fit to serve they should be allowed to. Period. Dick, pussy, both, why do you give a fuck?

4. LaSalleAve

Former Seal team 6 transvestite

5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

When I was in the Air Force the ban was on homosexuals. Are they now allowed to serve?

6. LaSalleAve

And how is it a factor in yours? The only people who are making this into something are people like Donald Trump.

And it's quite brilliant honestly. I mean I know it's a deflection so people will forget about Russia and to rile up his base, will it work? Seems to be.

7. LaSalleAve

Yes but maybe that changes, let's just not let black and Mexican people serve either, fuck it just let white Christians serve then we will be the minority quicker than expected.

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

So you made a statement about an alleged opinion of mine that I have never made.....right?

For me, it's about money AND fit. Do you really think there aren't people out there who would enlist simply to get their surgery done? It's expensive and it's not covered by insurance. Do you know who Shiloh Heavenly Quine is? A murderer who killed, to get in prison, and then sue for the surgery. He was successful Yes, as a taxpayer, I paid for this amoral slug to get an anatomical refurbishment. This kind of medical treatment should not be paid for by the taxpayer, whether they are imprisoned, enlisted, or any other way.

Your argument is very bad. The mental health and behavioral issues involved with gender identity are serious enough that anyone wanting to do that is required to go through several phases, lasting several years, before they get the surgery. I cannot consider muslims in the same way as Christians or Jews.

People wanting gender reassignment are seemingly obsessed with how it impacts their life. I don't observe it to be something where you can walk in to a clinic, get it done, and walk out with everything normal and happy. It's a LIFE altering situation and IMO, someone in that situation does not belong in the military. If someone is already transitioned and meets standards, then fine. But no, they should not come in prior to, and expect all of us to pay for it.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I disagree. It's the folks with gender/sexuality issues that have made it an issue for everyone. It's not just accept their life, it's love and support their life. If someone doesn't, it doesn't make them a bigot or a phobe of any kind. I'm so sick of the agenda in every aspect of life. Entertainment, news, education....every day, every week, it's another story.

In researching colleges and universities for my daughter, it's difficult to find ones that offer the major she wants which is somewhat STEM related. As a country, we say we want more women in the STEM fields. But you know what majors you can find on every single campus in America? Women's studies, LGBT studies, TG studies. WTF good are those majors? How does that make America globally competitive? While we are teaching our kids to be better at touchy feely bullshit, the world is passing us by in intelligence and innovation.

kcal and Winston1 like this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Ahhh, someone trying to prove a point. Well he failed miserably because he / she is the outlier.

Still voting no